• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Positive, Anything

benhillboy

The Hawks are actually just ahead of schedule. They are exceeding expections. Usually this type of poor play starts up half way through the first round of the playoffs and comes to its pinnacle in the 2nd round. It is my theory that the Hawks are trying to force two seasons into one (possibly due to questions surrounding the CBA and whether there will be a season next year) and hit the playoffs just as they are starting "season 2". The Hawks tend to start their seasons well enough and they hope that carries them to the finals.

Another theory is that the Larry Drew, Rick Sund, and the ASG (master strategists that they are) are purposefully losing to force a first round match up that they like. My bet is they are looking for a Boston/Atlanta or Miami/Atlanta first round matchup. They just don't want to play Philly or Indy in the first round no matter what since they likely won't sell much of the opposing teams merchandise in the ATL team store. Best case scenario is for the Hawks to play Boston and then Miami in the second round or vice versa. Mike Bibby jersey anyone?

One last umm.. fool proof.. um.. strategy is the great Atlanta poker face. This team isn't showing all of its cards and is setting all these good teams up for a huge playoff bluff. The team will slide into the playoffs well under everyone's radar and lay down a royal flush against one team after another. These teams won't know what hit them as they won't expect the Hawks would be able to do any better than a pair of 3's.

This?!

Joe makes less than Rashard.

Marvin can shoot free throws.

Jamal, Collins, and Etan only have 1 year deals.

Kirk is better than Bibby.

LD is prolly 1 and done.

Team might get sold.

Horford is a bulding block.

Josh might get moved after the season

Hawks -Bulls not on ESPN.

Season is almost over.

Braves about to start.

Heat are losing

Indiana and Charlotte will make sure that we are no lower than the 7th seed.

Cant think of any more positives right now.

Edited by terrell

What we need is a beast.

I can live with Horf at Pf.

Get Al Jefferson for Smoove and Craw.

That would be getting a beast!

LoL! @ "Get Al Jefferson for Smoove and Craw"...Jefferson is not a true Center and isn't what he used to be a couple years ago, despite still being young...No Deal.

Baseball season is almost here. GO BRAVES!!!

True. I always see they're smashing someone in spring ball. Looking forward to Freddie, Heyward getting the bat off his shoulder, Uggla doing for us what he used to do to us, and please no Chipper. Can Huddy repeat last season, and can Jair bounce back?

And that step back three from Al was pretty sweet.

Kobe climbing the scoring ladder: Shaq about 2000 points away. Can't wait for that one.

Interviewer: Kobe, how does it feel to pass your old mate?

Kobe: F$&k him. I don't care (gloating hysterically inside)

Edited by benhillboy

I'm good now,just watched some Kevin Hart and got a nice laugh.

anyways,the title of the thread is positive,anything? And the best thing I got is that as pissed as we (or maybe just me) are, we didn't expect to win a title this year,and we are still on track for a possibly entertaining showing in the playoffs. Heat fans on the other hand have got to be pissing their pants at how their team is falling apart before their eyes. They have a worse record against winning teams than us (not based on actual research, but jus go with it)

Does Kevin Hart have anything new out? Dude is a plum fool.

Edited by benhillboy

:scratchhead:

Anything positive? Yep. Hawks are positively awful!

Joe Johnson has turned into a horrible scorer. Who was it on the Yellow Brick Road that was

in search of a heart? He and JJ has something in common.

Hawks positively can't play with the big men inside that some teams throw at them.

They can't / won't box out and rebound. Instead, they become passive and / or intimidated.

Hawks positively have forgotten the concept of "Team" and no longer even try to play in

"The Highlight Factory." They no longer make highlight plays.

The Hawks positively have no idea of how to defend the three point shot and are willing

to give them up by the bucketfull.

:stirthepot:

Horford's 3 in Bynum's face was pleasant., as long as he doesn't turn into Josh.

EFF THAT! More like "as long as he doesn't turn into Joe Johnson."

Smoove: 45-132, .341

JoJo: 71-246, .289

The numbers don't lie. JoJo has fallen off the cliff with his 3PT shot.

Something positive? Hmm, let me see.

44oz beers still cost only $8 at Gorins. When the Hawks let you down, there's still the White Cup Special.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Effort was their during the 9-0 run in 4th qrt but just wasnt enough against a bigger and better team defensive and offensive, I know everybody is going into 1 and done mode all ready.We played two title contenders in west lost both and one east team(NYK)that was making every shot in the 4th qrt plus our turnovers. Hawks need to worry about how yu do against the magics minus hawk killers(vince,gortat,pietrus,barnes,and lewis),heat(overrated) can beat them in my opinion,boston(most troubled one to me minus hawk killer nate and one less big body in perkins),and chicago(hawks own them won 6 in row against them i think already beat them once lets see how we do on road against them.rest of month,if we go 3-1 against those teams this month i wouldnt be suprise cause i know hawks can play with all these teams,boston most troubled one, Wait till we play them before yu assume one and done, I have faith in hawks all the way till the fat lady starts to sing. Go Hawks!! Just My opinion

Thats what iam talking about. The fat lady hasnt sung, i live my life like sports- I never give up until the game is done. If we go down, go down fighting..............FLY OR GET THE HELL ON!- HAWKZ 4 LIFE