• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Here we go again

JackB1

You know I didn't even record the game on my DVR because I had a feeling we would lay nother egg. I just got back from my daughter's softball practice and thought it was time to check the score. For a second, I thought you know you're going to feel like an idiot when you see the Hawks won or are winning with little time left in the game. Well, I guess I was right to not record the game. Sigh. Is anyone even remotely excited for the playoffs? I honestly, for now, can't say I even care.

The minute Crawford comes into the game the defense goes to hell.

This is so embarrassing. What the heck happened to this team ??

yeah absolutely its Crawfords fault Deng was going off lol

The excuses some of you cling to are hilarious

You can't deny the unusual trend when Craw checks on though.

The actual trend is that when Crawford checks in we are usually losing already . Just like tonight now Im not defending his play they all stunk it just amazes how people pick one angle and then stick to that angle no matter how the game is going. The Bulls scored in the paint on 7 of the first 8 shots before Crawford even checked in the game .

Prior to the game the whining was about how we dont want Crawford guarding Rose which is fine but he didnt guard Rose when he came into the game nor did he guard Deng and those two combined 20 points 5 assists in the first quarter . They had 31 points at the end of the first .

see I see it a little diff.... Craw comes in when we're winning and we lose the lead...when we're losing the the other team goes on a bigger run. Im not pinning it all on craw but I do see that he completely hurts us when he's off, which has been the norm as of late.

see I see it a little diff.... Craw comes in when we're winning and we lose the lead...when we're losing the the other team goes on a bigger run. Im not pinning it all on craw but I do see that he completely hurts us when he's off, which has been the norm as of late.

I didn't watch the 4th quarter but in the 3rd it seemed like Teague slowed Rose down a bit, the only points I remember him making were on a loose ball scramble where he got an and-1 off Zaza.

oh wow, I just looked at the box,Teague did good against CHI's bench. 4-4 from 3 is a great sign too no matter who was on the floor with him.

Science Experiment 101:

Only thing that changed in this experiment was larry drew:

results: Hawks play worse

conclusion: Larry Drew at head coach made the hawks worse

LD is disappointing me, but not all variables are held constant in this experiment. JJ got worsed, Jamal got worsed, Smoove got worsed, and the east has gotten better somewhat.