• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Predictions.

Diesel

Our last 4 game home stand I voted we would go 3-1, we went 1-3....this time I'm gonna say we go 1-3 so they'll surprise us all and go 3-1. Ahhhh, what the hell I'm going out on a limb and say they go 4-0 :thankyou: .

From now on I'm not posting anything negative or critical until we are out of the playoffs. I think my negative energy is affecting the team...positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts. :pleasantry:

• Moderators

Larry Drew just enrolled at UCLA. I'm going to be sick. I'm being tormented by that family. We should have kept that 1st round pick to draft Tyler Honeycutt.

LOL sorry Bruin. Hey, you'll get to enjoy that Larry Drew-Joshua Smith dynamic on both coasts!

~lw3

0-4, and I will be at 3 of the losses. Cashed in my Celtics tix for many times their face value. (Thanks, Celtics drones!)

We need Joe versus Orlando, regardless of what you all say. We need that size/athleticism against them, and Collins needs to (SOMEHOW) draw 2 quick fouls on Howard.

3-1. Loss to the Rockets because Kevin Martin will get to the line 22 times, compared to the Hawks getting to the line 14 as a team.

I have faith.

Hey looks like I was right, yeeeeeeeeeeee

Our last 4 game home stand I voted we would go 3-1, we went 1-3....this time I'm gonna say we go 1-3 so they'll surprise us all and go 3-1. Ahhhh, what the hell I'm going out on a limb and say they go 4-0 :thankyou: .

From now on I'm not posting anything negative or critical until we are out of the playoffs. I think my negative energy is affecting the team...positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts. :pleasantry:

Two down, two to go....positive thoughts, positive thoughts, positive thoughts. :pleasantry:

After they beat Boston I have to say 4-0. San Antonio will be resting, and Im just hoping they can beat Houston which I think they can.

OK I'm gonna say something that won't be popular. There were two reasons we managed to squeak out a win against Boston. #1 - Boston went ICE cold late in the game and #2 Zaza.

Offensively we were chucking and making foolish plays right along with the Celtics...we just made like 3 out of 10 chucks and they were 0 for whatever and we got the lead. We didn't do anything smart - they just got pooped and lost their legs late. :saythat:

• Premium Member

OK I'm gonna say something that won't be popular. There were two reasons we managed to squeak out a win against Boston. #1 - Boston went ICE cold late in the game and #2 Zaza.

Offensively we were chucking and making foolish plays right along with the Celtics...we just made like 3 out of 10 chucks and they were 0 for whatever and we got the lead. We didn't do anything smart - they just got pooped and lost their legs late. :saythat:

You mean sitting Smoove and putting in Zaza wasn't smart?

You mean us not focusing on Jump shots wasn't smart?

You mean us beating them on the glass and getting offensive putbacks when they had the height advantage wasn't smart?

Hate to say it DJ but basketball 201...

When you make up a deficit in basketball, you've done something smart.

LD's substitution and his motivation worked against Boston. Boston made their errors too, but some of those were forced.