• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague

AnthonyI11

• Moderators

That is because they let Craw run the point when he's out there with Teague....Jeff is NOT a spot up shooter so y in the hell do we have him playing off the ball? Give him the rock and let him create

Teague off the ball = fail

That is because they let Craw run the point when he's out there with Teague....Jeff is NOT a spot up shooter so y in the hell do we have him playing off the ball? Give him the rock and let him create

All he does is create shots for himself lol so why would anyone think that he would be better with the starters . The majority our offense is the pg giving up the ball AND SPOTTING UP and we have people who admit Teague cant do that so again why would he be in with the starters ? He struggles in the halfcourt because of these things and the fact that he doesnt really have any offensive moves just his blazing speed and athleticism .

Teague is not a pg but a Bobby Jackson type guard off the bench . Im not slamming him he deserves to play more but he doesnt really fit our offense and he doesnt have the skills that forces a change .

• Premium Member

All he does is create shots for himself lol so why would anyone think that he would be better with the starters . The majority our offense is the pg giving up the ball AND SPOTTING UP and we have people who admit Teague cant do that so again why would he be in with the starters ? He struggles in the halfcourt because of these things and the fact that he doesnt really have any offensive moves just his blazing speed and athleticism .

Teague is not a pg but a Bobby Jackson type guard off the bench . Im not slamming him he deserves to play more but he doesnt really fit our offense and he doesnt have the skills that forces a change .

I think we would be wrong to think that Teague is going to become a pure PG? He has never been that. At Wake Forest, he was an OG. Here, he's an OG, he just has weapons. The one alarming stat at Wake was his low A/TO number. It says that he doesn't pass much or when he passes, it's a bad one. Well, I don't mind that as long as you do what you did and that means attack the basket. Our offense fails because nobody is willing to attack the basket. When we do, everything opens up. Throughout the playoffs, we can't be satisfied with the shots that other teams give us outside. We need to attack the basket. IF that means that Teague and Zaza plays more so be it. I know that the Crawford can get with attacking the basket too. We just need to emphasis and institute that we will win by attack the basket at every opportunity.

• Moderators

On the highlighted line if we were talking about Hinrich we'd just put a period after 'moves'. So I say why not start him.

Has Drew ever had:

Teague-Joe-Marv-Smoove-Horford out there?

Every time Teague comes in it's either for Joe Johnson and playing with most reserves or he plays off ball with Jamal at the point. I'd really like to see Teague with the starters.

If we start Teague in the Magic series... Teague-Joe-Smoove-Horf-Collins... this gives us a hell of a bench with a lot of flexibility with Jamal, Kirk, Marv, Zaza.

I still don't like playing smoove at the 3 though.