• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague

AnthonyI11

What is a PG? What would JT have to do to qualify as a PG?

Just curious to really know.

:rtfm:

well right now he has really taken this "be aggressive" thing to heart I guess. He's shooting every opportunity he gets, not that I blame him but at times he forces things when the defense collapses. He has what it takes to be a great penetrating pg, I just think he needs to get more comforable out there and play with the starters more.

Teague has been one of our best player these past 2 weeks and Drew better use him against Nelson. Hinrich can't keep up with him and

Teague is one of the few guys on this team that will drive and draw fouls.

WE NEED TEAGUE TO PLAY SOME GOOD MINUTES IN THE ORLANDO SERIES!!!

Something tells me Drew will have him riding the pine most nights while Nelson gets past Hinrich over and over.

Kirk is looking like a 'lateral move". lol! Teague is clearly better. Do we have a scouting department?

No. No scouting dept. If we had one, we would have held onto Jordan Crawford.

• Like 2

Teague has been one of our best player these past 2 weeks and Drew better use him against Nelson. Hinrich can't keep up with him and

Something tells me Drew will have him riding the pine most nights while Nelson gets past Hinrich over and over.

This! I think you said everything on point!

• Moderators

I just don't see the downside to starting Teague in the playoffs. Hinrich's defense has just been ok at best and he's in a Jacques Vaughn type shooting slump. Is it more embarrasing to finish with zero points or 1 point? With Hinrich starting that will be one less guy the Magic have to plan for. With Teague at least they have to try to keep him from blowing by to the rim and it'll put pressure on Dwight to help and possibly foul.

The Hawks no longer have any reliable organization or roles so why not just say: Teague/Joe/Smoove/Horf/Twin are our starters for the 1st round. Kirk/Jamal/Marvin/Zaza off the bench.

I just don't see the downside to starting Teague in the playoffs. Hinrich's defense has just been ok at best and he's in a Jacques Vaughn type shooting slump. Is it more embarrasing to finish with zero points or 1 point? With Hinrich starting that will be one less guy the Magic have to plan for. With Teague at least they have to try to keep him from blowing by to the rim and it'll put pressure on Dwight to help and possibly foul.

The Hawks no longer have any reliable organization or roles so why not just say: Teague/Joe/Smoove/Horf/Twin are our starters for the 1st round. Kirk/Jamal/Marvin/Zaza off the bench.

Because LD is an idiot. He'll prolly put Teague in after we're down 20. And for the love of God LD, JAMAL IS NOT A PG!!!!!! How hard is this to understand?

• Premium Member

+1 this although I have to admit we do a reasonably good job of getting talented guys here, but we tend to bury these guys on the bench. That may be due more to us keeping our head coaches on those fireable 1 year contracts. Either way, guys like Crawford and Teague appear to have little value since they don't see the court. That's how you trade away a Jordan Crawford only to see him play well on another team. It could have just as easily been Teague that got traded away. The bottom line is this team needs a longterm coach who is capable of leading a Playoff team AND developing young talent at the same time.

Especially when he is on the floor with the reserves and Jamal Crawford. He is a better fit in the halfcourt with the starters.

That is because they let Craw run the point when he's out there with Teague....Jeff is NOT a spot up shooter so y in the hell do we have him playing off the ball? Give him the rock and let him create

That is because they let Craw run the point when he's out there with Teague....Jeff is NOT a spot up shooter so y in the hell do we have him playing off the ball? Give him the rock and let him create

Exactly. Why they do that still confuses me. :bb: