7:00 PM ET - Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA

ATLANTA LEADS SERIES 2-1

ATL.gif

vs.

ORL.gif

onGI_BroadcastLogos_64X40_TNT.jpg

Your Starting Lineups For Tonight's Game

Atlanta Hawks

PG:1981.jpgSG:1007.jpgSF:2411.jpgPF:3213.jpgC:987.jpgSixth Man:165.jpgCoach:300299.jpg

Orlando Magic

PG:2439.jpgSG:703.jpgSF:862.jpgPF:2745.jpgC:2384.jpgSixth Man:3412.jpgCoach:30030.jpg

LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS LETS GO HAWKS!!!

***antijinxantijinxantijinx***

• Like 3

Has it been announced Reddick is starting? I think Arenas logged a DNP game 3.

The Hawks are a 2 point dog according to Vegas at home and up 2-1. I don't like that line at all.

If Collins gets in foul trouble the Hawks have nobody to turn to. On the other hand the Magic are in the same boat at Center. This game will be decides by the Refs unless one team comes out and gets off to a big lead via shooting and turnovers.

Jalen the the D-Bag Rose thinks the Hawks will "find a way to lose at home" against the Magic tonight. Chris Mullins thinks that J-Rich is a bigger lose for the Magic and thinks that we'll win tonight. Goes to show you how well Zaza has played when most "experts" seem to be split on which player loss is bigger.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2011/news/story?id=6419880

"I'm not trying to be dirty. But I never back down from anybody, It's just my character. When I feel like I'm disrespected, I'm there. I'm not backing down. That's what happened. It might be a bad thing, but everybody has their own personality. That's my personality." - Zaza

Damn, I'm gonna miss that "personality" for game four.

In reference to the head butts ...

"Maybe the first one or two were a manner of talking. But the third one was a big one," the Hawks player said. "That's a tough situation. Your nerves, tensions are high, people are screaming your name and you just lose yourself."

If Zaza admits that they were all head butts and the 3rd one was a big one and coming from his head it's a wonder that he didn't knock J-Rich out with that big ole cranium.

Stern will be at the game tonight. :roulette:

You serious? Please say you're kidding. If this is true, then we better be prepared to get angry tonight. He's like, "The Magic are down by a game, how in the hell did yall let this happen, refs. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye for you tonight. This better not happen again." :beathorse:

Stern will be at the game tonight. :roulette:

Maybe we can have epic fight like that old Chicago team did when Stern was at that game. I can't remember the other team though.

So I'm watching the Celtics-Knicks game, when the camera pans out to the commentators and behind them, what'd ya know..

There's a guy wearing a plain white tea with HAWKS written across. I get this satisfactory, almost patriotic like feeling and at that moment, I felt proud thinking the sphere of influence the Hawks had was infinitely increasing thanks to our recent success. I was almost too happy for words to describe..

Then I realized someone probably lost a bet... :saythat:

Edited by SmooveZilla

So I'm watching the Celtics-Knicks game, when the camera pans out to the commentators and behind them, what'd ya know..

There's a guy wearing a plain white tea with HAWKS written across. I get this satisfactory, almost patriotic like feeling and at that moment, I felt proud thinking the sphere of influence the Hawks had was infinitely increasing thanks to our recent success. I was almost too happy for words to describe..

Then I realized someone probably lost a bet... :saythat:

Yeah, i saw that too. I was like what the hell is that guy thinking , porbably went to the wrong game...