• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2011 Free Agents

reeballin4

Two free agents we need to look at real hard.. DeAndre Jordan & CJ Miles. They are both athletic and fit our mold. Miles can be the 3 man off the bench as Marvin can slide to the 4, and Jordan can play the 5. A future pg will eventually come with time if Teague isn't the answer, but I believe he can develop into a special player bc of his attributes.

Hinrich/Teague

JJ/Crawford/Wilkins

Smoove/Miles

Horford/Marv/Powell

Jordan/Zaza/Collins

We'd have MLE money only underneath the ASGs hard cap and about 4-5 guys to sign and fill up the roster. Deandre is restricted so the Clippers will definitely match any lowball offer on him. I don't know about CJ, the Jazz spent what seems like 10 years waiting on him and the most he managed was fringe starter. He may finally blossom but I'd only feel comfortable with a small contract ala what Dorrell Wright got from GS.

I think Jordan would be exactly the of center we need to basically provide what Collins does plus more because of his athleticism. We don't need a center that is better than Horford to permanently move Horf to the 4,but just somebody better than Collins/Zaza etc with actual potential longterm.

• Premium Member

Until we know what the CBA is going to look like... assuming one exists... it's kinda impossible to even begin to project what opportunities we'll have to improve the roster... I agree, let's at least let this topic rest at least until the end of the season, eh?