Can we win game 5 in Orlando?

Popeye

• Moderators

I feel like going on the road is perfect right now. My main fear is overconfidence and laziness. Another home game I think they'd take too lightly. They need to come out and try to bury these guys. You can't give them a ray of hope because they still have plenty of weapons.

I'm a little worried and here is why. Gilbert Arenas offense has woken up and he actually played pretty good defense against JJ last night.. The Magic have been searching for offense and have gotten nothing from Turkelough, Anderson, and Redick who is coming back from injury.

They will be getting Richardson back and now basically are getting a rejuvinated Gilbert Arenas back for Game 5 who can score. The Magic are destined for a good shooting game from the perimeter in Game 5.

I hope Atlanta finds a way to grind out Game 5 but I think its coming back to Atlanta for a Game 6.

• Premium Member

At this point, we should all realize that a couple of things. Orlando was better than us LAST YEAR, but not historically better in the way we got torched. The other thing is that we're a better team. I'm not worried about closing this thing out. Orlando has been hit in the gut and the thought of having to win every game here out is going to affect every shot they throw up. The heads will start sulking as soon as Dwight gets in foul trouble or we put up a convincing run.

They will come out strong in game 5, but the Hawks will close this thing out and not get anywhere near game 7.