Why I want a game 6.

Johnnybravo4

• Premium Member

Naw, crush em on their homecourt and in 5 games and you would have done the job far better. Nothing can take the sting away from going from Finals and ECF appearance to being knocked out in the1st round and barely managing to win 1 game Wait to game 6 and you give the Magic hope and if it goes 7 our team will be the ones in shock.

+1 this. This aint no charity. NO MERCY!!!!

• Premium Member

Naw, crush em on their homecourt and in 5 games and you would have done the job far better. Nothing can take the sting away from going from Finals and ECF appearance to being knocked out in the1st round and barely managing to win 1 game Wait to game 6 and you give the Magic hope and if it goes 7 our team will be the ones in shock.

I want a crushing defeat and I don't even want to think about a game 6. I don't think the Magic can beat us 3 games in a row, but the last thing I want to think about is a close game back in Philips....

• Like 1

We've got to finish this off. How many times have we lost 3 in a row this season? Not to be negative but we need to hammer this down now. Let them win one and then its a series again.

Exactly. Blow em out on Tuesday and get ready for the Bulls/Pacers.

No doubt, wrap up the series down in Orlando just so we can laugh in the face of Jaqueer and say "We'll be seeing the Bulls in the second round".

• Like 1

So you want to lose a playoff game...for a chant?

Sometimes Atlanta fans prove the critics right.

Exactly. Pulling against the team doesn't make any sense considering the longer you extend a series the greater chance the other team has of winning. All the pressure in the world is on us in Game 6. Why pull for something like that?

I don't want to see a game 6. That puts all the pressure on us, and godforbid, we lose that and have to go back after being up 3-1? No thanks. Survive and advance always.

Edited by buckeye242424