• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JJ will explode in this game

arhawkfan

But he played so well early in his career after he got his first big payday from the Hawks. He seemed 'motivated' then, what's changed? Is he hurt or something? I mean, if you look at the JJ highlight mix from his earlier seasons as a Hawk, his body language and swagger is on a completely different level.

he's expected to deliver wins now.

I say that because I don't want the version of Smoove we've been seeing lately to take 22 shots. That would mean AT LEAST 10 jumpers. I will take 10-22 if it is from within 12 feet.

I understand what your saying. You should of said 6-21. 10-22 seems like a good night for anybody.

I don't expect joe to drop 30 today or in any other day but I don't want 4-16. Just show up. That is all im asking.

Im nervous for this game. I still dont trust this team completely yet.

Edited by hoodstar

• Premium Member

You mean like this?

No, but seriously folks. He needs to step up tonight, regardless of whether that means having a night like he did in game 4 against Boston/game 7 against Miami, or one of his occasional games where he doesn't shoot well, but does manage to get in the lane and dish out 8-10 assists while playing great defense. Frankly, I think whether we win tonight turns on how well we defend Orlando on the perimeter, so that's where my main concern is. JJ can't roll over and play dead on defense like he did in game 5. He can't do anything like he did in game 5.

I think that JJ will explode because I think he will want to prove to everyone that he can close a team out.

Like in Game 5?

JJ is what he is at this point. A very talented guard that you cannot CONSISTENTLY rely on to carry you when you need him most. That is what JJ is. Like Dolfan said, he just isn't talented enough to give us much more on a consistent basis. Fact is, this is our Game 7, and if both JJ and Crawford falter like they did in Game 5, we are screwed anyway.

• Like 1

Josh cost us 5 points, possibly more if we had converted some buckets, this guy just doesn't get it. He takes bad shots, throws stupid passes, and nowadays he is not even blocking shots what the hell happened to this guy. He was an all star last year and during his rookie years he was the best shot blocking forward in the league.

lol is this our default gamethread?

Josh cost us 5 points, possibly more if we had converted some buckets, this guy just doesn't get it. He takes bad shots, throws stupid passes, and nowadays he is not even blocking shots what the hell happened to this guy. He was an all star last year and during his rookie years he was the best shot blocking forward in the league.

lol is this our default gamethread?

Yep pretty much :rtfm:

The Hawks had a 5 point lead and the ball with 1:38 left. This game should be over not the usual...... :Nail Biting:

Jamal with the ole defense, Joe with the big hustle to tip that ball out and Jamal with the clutch FT's. So freaking nervous but I have faith in us!! :clapping:

Wow look at that replay, Josh Smith with the best seat in the house watching Reddick launch that wide open 3. They should charge Josh for this game instead of paying him.