• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trouble in Tinseltown?

• Moderators

Your thoughts on the Lakers or, perhaps more appropriately, how well the Mavs are doing?

After that Game 3 at the Lowlight Factory, I watched how Dallas played at home coming back late from behind and just shed tears. But can Dirk be left any more open from 3?

Who's gone from the Lake Show this offseason? Gasol? Artest?

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

Gasol is the epitome of soft, but at least his has length, something that we desperately need against noah. And right now the Mavs are just outplaying the lakers, they have the better players and most importantly the most valuable player on the floor. Yeh Kobe is good, but he doesn't get others involved like Dirk does with the way he knows when to pass it out of doubles and when to attack.

And on cue, the Lakers are getting their doors blown off today for the inevitable sweep. Who would have guessed that?

Yep TT...and they are showing their "sportsmanship" in the fourth quarter...Bynum and Odom kicked out of the game for flagrants.

Yep TT...and they are showing their "sportsmanship" in the fourth quarter...Bynum and Odom kicked out of the game for flagrants.

That was some of the most bush league stuff I have EVER seen. What a disgrace. Bynum's was especially egregious...he should have legal charges brought against him for that crap.

I mean it.