• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Is it just me...

Wretch

• Premium Member

That non-call on the Teague clothesline was terrible... How does Marvin get blocked and the ball gets closed off by two Chicago defenders on the baseline, and then it's out on...Marvin?

Almost on queue though, they've been down the middle in the 2nd.

• Premium Member

6:52 left in the second quarter. Unless I totally missed something, the foul call on Zaza against Boozer was a ghost of a ghost of a foul. No, not just you.

• Premium Member

6:52 left in the second quarter. Unless I totally missed something, the foul call on Zaza against Boozer was a ghost of a ghost of a foul. No, not just you.

LOL... Man, I swear to God I sat there saying the same thing... What exactly did they call?

Yes, I think this is close to being a fixed game, but they always clean it up some in the 2nd half so the unsuspecting ones will say that it all evened out in the end. They kept the Bulls close in the 1st half for sure though

Referees are the ones who kept Chicago in the game. Hopefully we can still overcome it and pull this one out though.

• Premium Member

The sad thing is that we can already see what the post-game commentary on the officiating will be - that the Bulls got jobbed with the inadvertent whistle. Never mind the phantom foul calls on JJ, Marvin, Zaza, and Josh, or the ridiculous no calls when Josh and Marvin got pounded under the basket.