16. Colin - A'mare Stoudemire

17. IHeartAtlanta- Monta Ellis

1 correction in the 1st round:

seano drafted Wade

01d0rd3r drafted Rondo

Edited by coachx

i'll take bargnani

he isn't a strong rebounder, but that's OK next to blake griffin

i want a shooting center that can draw out the defense to let griffin work down low

my team so far:

tyreke evans

oj mayo

danilo gallinari

blake griffin

andrea bargnani

Sounds good from an offense perspective. Both Griffin and Bargani really need to improve on post defense though. They are both young and should improve. Edited by coachx

Here was my dilemma...

Who do you pick

Ya, its a tougher decision then the stats suggest. At 6'3'' E. Gordon will alwayse struggle with longer SG shooting over him. Harden is the better defender and is a "heady" offensive player with passing skills. E. Gordon is a explosive scorer who is good at keeping him man in front of him on defense but at 6'3'' is a little short for the position.

Its really based on a team need. A team with Durant at SF would probably make Harden a better complimentary SG b/c your SG will not get as many shots when playing with Durant. Defense would be more important then scoring there. However, if your SF is a defensive guy who doesn't dominate the ball, like Deng or G. Wallace, then E. Gordon may be a better SG compliment since they will see more shots.

To me, its getting pieces that fit best together where you can get the most out of their talents. Based on your roster situation Diesel, I think you made the right pick with Gordon. You needed a perimeter scorer and that is what you got. Your SF,Wilson Chandler, is a very good defender but never got much credit for it b/c he was stuck on the "no defense" Knicks. I remember him giving JJ all he could handle on defense.

Edited by coachx

Here was my dilemma...Who do you pick

I don't think u could go wrong with either and of course u still got a good player BUT ur backcourt is extremely small with Lowry and Gordon back there. Dwight of course helps make up for that and I don't think any other team would have been able to get away with it the way that you can....but it's still going to be tough to ask those guys to guard bigger players, thats the weakness that I see in ur team right now and thats what I'm banking on for my team to take yours out. I see u as top competition tho for sure

can't really say yet....certain teams have matchup advantages over others but then other guys have the advantage over them. lol its just no way to say yet but I think once everybody is done and can explain what they were going for with their picks we can have a super debate about this.....ITS GOING TO BE EPIC lolmy team right now ispg: still opensg: Lebron Jamessf: Rudy Gaypf: Serge Ibakac: Samuel Dalembert6th man: Luis ScolaI like my team so far but still have alot of work to do and think that at the end I'll have one of the better teams if things keep going my way and a couple more guys fall to me.Like I said early on in the draft Lebron gives me major flexibility with my roster and I have some ideas lined up......some guys that are going to bring immediate success and a couple of early riings and guys that are going to give me the edge in the future argument bc they have plenty of room to grow

can't really say yet....certain teams have matchup advantages over others but then other guys have the advantage over them. lol its just no way to say yet but I think once everybody is done and can explain what they were going for with their picks we can have a super debate about this.....ITS GOING TO BE EPIC lolmy team right now ispg: still opensg: Lebron Jamessf: Rudy Gaypf: Serge Ibakac: Samuel Dalembert6th man: Luis ScolaI like my team so far but still have alot of work to do and think that at the end I'll have one of the better teams if things keep going my way and a couple more guys fall to me.Like I said early on in the draft Lebron gives me major flexibility with my roster and I have some ideas lined up......some guys that are going to bring immediate success and a couple of early riings and guys that are going to give me the edge in the future argument bc they have plenty of room to grow

You guys def have the talent to win.....but I think the problem most people are going to have is chemistry and adhesiveness. Your team is good but I don't know if Rudy and Lebron can mesh with eachother, unless Rudy learns how to play off the ball.

JEFF GREENWould probably be gone if he was still with the Thunder. More later guys....ngc7 you are ON THE CLOCK Edited by thatsmydawg

You guys def have the talent to win.....but I think the problem most people are going to have is chemistry and adhesiveness. Your team is good but I don't know if Rudy and Lebron can mesh with eachother, unless Rudy learns how to play off the ball.

And I thought about that alot but I finally decided that he was still my best option. The problem we saw with Lebron in Cleveland is that he never had that other guy that could take the ball and create for himself sometimes...same problem with D Rose in Chicago....Lebron has that other guy now with D wade and look where its gotten them. Now in no way am I saying that Rudy is DWade or that he is on that talent level but I am saying that he gives me that LEGIT 2nd option that is vital to a teams success. We've seen that Lebron is willing to let his stats drop for the sake of winning and I don't think Rudy is the kind of guy that would fight being 2nd to Lebron...guys got a great attitude....and this was Rudy's best shooting season so far shooting close to 40% from 3....so I don't think playing off the ball and being able to spot up from time to time will be a problem.And also I think I have a trio of guys thats unstoppable on a fastbreak....outlet to Lebron with Rudy and Serge running the wings....what in the world do u do with that???

JEFF GREENWould probably be gone if he was still with the Thunder. More later guys....ngc7 you are ON THE CLOCK

great pick

Tayshaun Prince

Will remain 31 years old for the majority of next season. He is a veteran that should hold steady through 34 ( 4 more seasons). The 4 time NBA All Defense SF will continue the defensive theme with this roster. Prince;s scoring is underrated. He finished 10th in PPG last year with over 14 and can hit the set 3 point shot which he has done throughout his career. His expierence will be valuable to this young roster.