LOCKOUT DRAFT

Nicholasp27

Tayshaun Prince

Will remain 31 years old for the majority of next season. He is a veteran that should hold steady through 34 ( 4 more seasons). The 4 time NBA All Defense SF will continue the defensive theme with this roster. Prince;s scoring is underrated. He finished 10th in PPG last year with over 14 and can hit the set 3 point shot which he has done throughout his career. His expierence will be valuable to this young roster.

Correction - Prince fnished 10th, among SFs, in PPG last year with over 14 PPG.

Landry Fields

A very low risk, high reward pick to fill out my starting lineup. I was actually quite surprised to see him still undrafted seeing as how he was the second most consistent rookie in the league this year. I believe that in playing off of Dirk and Crash he can either maintain his scoring average of 10 ppg or increase it, either is fine. In addition, Landry Fields along with Jrue Holiday can become a formidable backcourt for years to come.

10ppg, 6rpg, 2ast, 1stl, with the 5th pick. I can take that.

Here is how its shaking out so far:jy21- Lebron / Gay / Ibaka / Dalembert / Scola /Dieselputer- D. Howard / Zbo / E. Gordon / K. Lowry / W. Chandler /sultanofatl- Durant / Bynum / Iggy / Nash / D. Blair /capstone21- D. Williams / P. Gasol / Granger / Gortat / S. Jackson /Whassuphawks- K. Bryant / Bogut / Ty Lawson / D. Wright / E. Davis /AHF- C. Paul / C. Bosh / G. Monroe / M. Ginobli / D. Favors /Supporter- D. Rose / D. Cousins / J. Harden / JJ Hickson / T. Young /Nicholasp27- B. Griffin / T. Evans / OJ Mayo / D. Gallinari /A. Bargani /Seano- D. Wade / L. Aldridge / N. Hialrio / M. Conley / P. Milsaps /01d0rd3r- Rondo / M. Gasol / L. Deng / K. Humphries / M. Thorton /thatsmydawg- J. Wall / A. Jefferson / M. Beasley / R. Hibbert / J. Greenngc7- Horford / Noah / P. Pierce / B. Jennings / R. Allencoachx- Westbrook / Love / T. Chandler / W. Matthews / T. Princealejandro09- Dirk / J. Holliday / K. Perkins / G. Wallace / L. FieldsTRUEINTELLECTPLAYA- Melo / B. Lopez / T. Parker / Okafor /Colin- A'mare / S. Curry / K. Martin / D. Jordan /IHeartAtlanta- M. Ellis / J. Johnson / J . Smith / J. McGee /Round 11. jy21 - Lebron James2. diesel - Dwight Howard3. sultanofatl - Kevin Durant4. capstone21 - Deron Williams5. whassuphawks - Kobe Bryant6. ahf - Chris Paul7. supporter - Derick Rose8. nicholasp27 - Blake Griffin9. seano – Dwayne Wade10. 01d0rd3r – Rajon Rondo11. thatsmydawg - John Wall12. ngc7 - Al Horford13. coachx - Russell Westbrook14. alejandro09 - Dirk Nowitzki15. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Carmelo Anthony16. Colin - A'mare Stoudemire17. IHeartAtlanta- Monta EllisRound 218. IHeartAtlanta - Joe Johnson19. Colin - Stephen Curry20. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA - Brook Lopez21. alejandro09 - Jrue Holiday22. coachx - Kevin Love23. ngc7-Joakin Noah24. thatsmydawg-Al Jefferson25. 01d0rd3r-Marc Gasol26. seano-Lamarcus Aldridge27. nicholasp27-Tyreke Evans28. supporter – DeMarcus Cousins29. ahf – Chris Bosh30. whassuphawks – Andrew Bogut31. capstone21 – Pau Gasol32. sultanofatl – Andrew Bynum33. diesel – Zach Randolph34 jy21 – Rudy GayRound 335. jy21 - Serge Ibaka36. diesel - Eric Gordon37. sultanofatl - Andre Iguodala38. capstone21 – Danny Granger39. whassuphawks – Ty Lawson40. ahf – Greg Monroe41. supporter – James Harden42. nicholasp27 – O.J. Mayo43. seano - Nene Hilario44. 01d0rd3r – Luol Deng45. thatsmydawg – Michael Beasley46. ngc7 – Paul Pierce47. coachx – Tyson Chandler48. alejandro09 – Kendrick Perkins49. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA – Tony Parker50. Colin – Kevin Martin51. IHeartAtlanta – Josh SmithRound 452. IHeartAtlanta - Javal McGee53. Colin / Devon - DeAndre Jordan54. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA – Emeke Okafor55. alejandro09 – Gerald Wallace56. coachx – Wesley Matthews57. ngc7 – Brandon Jennings 58. thatsnydawg – Rroy Hibbert59. 01d0rd3r – Kris Humphries60. seano – Mike Conley61. nicholasp27 – Danillo Gallinari62. suppporter – JJ Hickson63. ahf – Manu Ginobli64. whassuphaws – Dorell Wright65. capstone21 – Marcin Gortat66. saultanofatl – Steve Nash67. diesel – Kyle Lowry68. jy21 – Samuel DalembertRound 569 jy21- Luis Scola70 diesel- Wilson Chandler71 sultanofatl- DeJuan Blair72 capstone21- Stephen Jackson73 whassuphawks- Ed Davis74 ahf- Derrick Favors75 supporter- Thaddeus Young76 nicholasp27- Andrea Bargani77 seano- Paul Milsap78. 01d0rd3r – Marcus Thorton79. thatsmydawg – Jeff Green 80. ngc7 – Ray Allen81. coachx – Tayshaun Prince82. alejandro09 – Landry Fields83. TRUEINTELLECTPLAYA – 84. Colin/Devon – 85. IHeartAtlanta –

Edited by coachx

With the 83rd pick I select possibly the most athletic young SG in the NBA. He averaged 17.2 pts and 3.8 rebounds a game as the 2nd option on his team in just his 2nd year. He shoots 46.7% from the field which is good for a SG. He will be the 4th best offensive option at best in my lineup if I choose to start him. He will be only 22 years old when the season starts.

With the 83rd pick I select DeMar DeRozan

With the 83rd pick I select possibly the most athletic young SG in the NBA. He averaged 17.2 pts and 3.8 rebounds a game as the 2nd option on his team in just his 2nd year. He shoots 46.7% from the field which is good for a SG. He will be the 4th best offensive option at best in my lineup if I choose to start him. He will be only 22 years old when the season starts.

damn

Good pick, I actually think that he is a better SG then Thornton, but Thronton has a more refined jumpshot which is more what I was looking for.

I was considering him as slashing SF but he was a little to small to play at SF for me. He is definately a better SG.

His 9% from 3pt range is probably why he is still on the board.

He is an ideal gunner to simply run for fast break buckets rather then box out for rebounds.

:offtopic2:

All you have to is play a zone defense against him since he can't shoot a lick. Sorry, could not resist since you started a thread about Dallas hurting the NBA's integrity b/c they played a zone defense that held King James to 8 points. The only integrity that got hurt by that zone was King James. :beathorse:

Edited by coachx

With the 84th pick of the draft, Colin and Devon select Nicolas Batum. We believe that by drafting Batum, we place a solid, young defensive anchor in the middle of our lineup to couple with DeAndre Jordan and our three great scorers. Batum is only 22 years old, and has a consistent jumpshot and is able to guard players ranging from point guards to power forwards. He is an excellent spot up shooter, and can be relied upon in crunch time to give you stops.

We were ecstatic that Batum was able to fall to us.

Edited by Colin

What I like most about the Trailblazers two young starting wings that have now been drafted (Matthews / Batum) is that their stats are not inflated due to playing on bad teams who were not playing for anything. These young kids were puting these numbers up under pressure for a 48 win playoff club.

• Admin

With the 84th pick of the draft, Colin and Devon select Nicolas Batum. We believe that by drafting Batum, we place a solid, young defensive anchor in the middle of our lineup to couple with DeAndre Jordan and our three great scorers. Batum is only 22 years old, and has a consistent jumpshot and is able to guard players ranging from point guards to power forwards. He is an excellent spot up shooter, and can be relied upon in crunch time to give you stops.

We were ecstatic that Batum was able to fall to us.

Nice pick...I like him better then DeRozen.

I considered taking him