Nicholasp27

1. Monta Ellis

2. Joe Johnson

3. Paul George

4. J- Smoove

5 Javale McGee

6th Man Jamal Crawford

Your team should be called Jumpshoota's Paradise :dancer:

I'm still trying to come with a name for mine.

Edited by coachx

With the 87th pick of the draft, Devon & Colin select David Lee. With our starting lineup set, this gives us a bit of flexibility. If we believe that DeAndre Jordan is not ready to start next season, we can shift Amare to the 5 in some situations and start David Lee at the 4. Regardless, we are ecstatic to have Lee fall to us, and we will make him work for our team.

With the 87th pick of the draft, Devon & Colin select David Lee. With our starting lineup set, this gives us a bit of flexibility. If we believe that DeAndre Jordan is not ready to start next season, we can shift Amare to the 5 in some situations and start David Lee at the 4. Regardless, we are ecstatic to have Lee fall to us, and we will make him work for our team.

Good pick on Lee. Looks like you've got a complete team there.

With the 88th pick I have to make my hardest decision yet, but there is really only one drawback with this guy and that is age. He is currently 35 but when I look at a guy like Shaq who just retired at 38 and was the most physical post player I ever saw, I think this guy has atleast 3 more years left. I already took Brook Lopez and Emeka Okafor whom both can take up more minutes because of there youth. On paper Lopez and Okafor can both take up 35 minutes a night of the 96 to be played at C and PF. There are 26 minutes left. He played 28 minutes this year and gave you 13.5 pts, 8.9 rebs, and 1.9 blocks. He is a 1st ballot HOF'er who can play both PF and C coming off the bench or starting for the next 3 years.

With the 88th pick I select Tim Duncan.

PG Tony Parker

SG Derozan

SF Carmelo Anthony

PF Duncan

C Brook Lopez

PF/C Okafor

With the 88th pick I have to make my hardest decision yet, but there is really only one drawback with this guy and that is age. He is currently 35 but when I look at a guy like Shaq who just retired at 38 and was the most physical post player I ever saw, I think this guy has atleast 3 more years left. I already took Brook Lopez and Emeka Okafor whom both can take up more minutes because of there youth. On paper Lopez and Okafor can both take up 35 minutes a night of the 96 to be played at C and PF. There are 26 minutes left. He played 28 minutes this year and gave you 13.5 pts, 8.9 rebs, and 1.9 blocks. He is a 1st ballot HOF'er who can play both PF and C coming off the bench or starting for the next 3 years.

With the 88th pick I select Tim Duncan.

PG Tony Parker

SG Derozan

SF Carmelo Anthony

PF Duncan

C Brook Lopez

PF/C Okafor

Great pick. I was going to pick him to teach my boy DeAndre, but I read all the Spurs message boards on the internet, and they all said that Duncan is probably done after next year. I couldn't pass on Lee for one year of Duncan. But I respect this pick a lot.

Thanks, i'm really happy with my draft so far.

You're welcome. You should be happy with your draft, as you've done well and so has everyone really. No one's really whiffed their drafts so far, and I give kudos to everyone for sticking with it through what's been coming up on two weeks now. The next logical step once this draft is finished is to find some way to play it out somehow, and on that note I'm going to take a look at some basketball sims and see if there's not some way we can sim a whole season with our given teams going head to head. I mean voting on the teams is great, but that's something which is entirely subjective and arbitrary- and beyond that I'm kind of attached to my team already and I'd love to find some way to play this out. That would be wicked fun, and I want to try and take down the Dieselputer along with all the rest of ya, heh! :biggrin:

With the 87th pick of the draft, Devon & Colin select David Lee. With our starting lineup set, this gives us a bit of flexibility. If we believe that DeAndre Jordan is not ready to start next season, we can shift Amare to the 5 in some situations and start David Lee at the 4. Regardless, we are ecstatic to have Lee fall to us, and we will make him work for

Woooooooooo!

That is all

With pick number 89 Put the Ball in the Damn Basket select Brandon Roy.

6th man of the year, (if awards are even going to be given). You can't say anything about future lingering injuries, he has nothing left in his knees to tear. And ask DeJuan Blair how that has worked out for him since high school.

Jrue Holiday

Landry Fields

Gerrald Wallace

Dirk Nowitizki

Kendrick Perkins

6th man Brandon Roy

Put the Ball in the Damn Basket are going places! :dancer:

6th man of the year, (if awards are even going to be given). You can't say anything about future lingering injuries, he has nothing left in his knees to tear. And ask DeJuan Blair how that has worked out for him since high school.

Jrue Holiday

Landry Fields

Gerrald Wallace

Dirk Nowitizki

Kendrick Perkins

6th man Brandon Roy

If you didn't have Perkins, i'd like your team a lot.

With the 90th pick in the draft The Perfect Balance selects:

Lamar Odom

I was about to take L. Odom with my last pick and I'm estatic he is still on the board.I'm taking veterans back to back to balance out this roster. Like T. Prince, Odom is 31 with somegood seasons left in the tank for sure. Unlike most 6th men who are scorers by trade only, Odom will be a multi-purpose, versatile 6th man who can give your team what it is missing game by game. One game it could be defense, another game passing, then scoring, or it could be more rebounding. He can play SF with a HUGE line up or he can play PF or C. His winning experience in the playoffs is a welcomed addition to The Perfect Balance who will be ready to win now and have the young pieces to win later.

Current Roster with age:

PG - R. Westbrook 23

SG - W. Matthews 24

SF - T. Prince 31

PF - L. Love 22

C - T. Chandler 28

6th Man - L. Odom 31

Edited by coachx

With the 90th pick in the draft The Perfect Balance selects:

Lamar Odom

I was about to take L. Odom with my last pick and I'm estatic he is still on the board.I'm taking veterans back to back to balance out this roster. Like T. Prince, Odom is 31 with somegood seasons left in the tank for sure. Unlike most 6th men who are scorers by trade only, Odom will be a multi-purpose, versatile 6th man who can give your team what it is missing game by game. One game it could be defense, another game passing, then scoring, or it could be more rebounding. He can play SF with a HUGE line up or he can play PF or C. His winning experience in the playoffs is a welcomed addition to The Perfect Balance who will be ready to win now and have the young pieces to win later.

Current Roster with age:

PG - R. Westbrook 23

SG - W. Matthews 24

SF - T. Prince 31

PF - L. Love 22

C - T. Chandler 28

6th Man - L. Odom 31

Nice pick, I was actually going to select him until I saw Brandon Roy still available. Just curious but who would you take out in order to bring Odom into the game? There are a plethora of ways to do it.

• Admin

Jrue Holiday

Landry Fields

Gerrald Wallace

Dirk Nowitizki

Kendrick Perkins

6th man Brandon Roy

Isn't Portland trying to get Roy to retire because of his knees?

Isn't Portland trying to get Roy to retire because of his knees?

Its because they do not believe that he can be the leader of a team for a full season without getting hurt. He wouldn't even be starting for me, we would effectively pull his minutes back from 37 (in 09-10) to around 25-28. Hopefully when we're done drafting, I'll be able to say that drafting Roy as a 6th man was a low-risk, high reward maneuver.