• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Keith Benson

ATLFORLIFE

• Admin

I don't know anything about him

Great height, a shot blocker and rebounder

They said he doesn't play hard all the time and he is only 217 pounds....which are worries. Could be a nice pickup or just another big guy who sits at the end of the bench

Yeah i agree he should add some muscle and hey maybe in the next 3-4 years he'll be starting

I am picturing Randolph Morris

Dang? 17 and 10.... Pretty good college numbers

21st in college PER. He can play. The key will be adding bulk and avoiding foul trouble.

Not bad for a 48th pick.

He's got some ability and potential, but for all the talk about adding toughness, the Hawks drafted one of the softest interior players in this draft. With that said, it will not be hard to get someone who can play better than Josh Powell at this point. Keith Benson and Magnum Rolle are two very long but very soft interior players.

• Premium Member

He's got some ability and potential, but for all the talk about adding toughness, the Hawks drafted one of the softest interior players in this draft. With that said, it will not be hard to get someone who can play better than Josh Powell at this point. Keith Benson and Magnum Rolle are two very long but very soft interior players.

So true.

So no trades... wow I actually thought the hawks were gonna get enes kanter but they didnt. So they just give up right there. This is going to be a long offseason in my opinion.

So no trades... wow I actually thought the hawks were gonna get enes kanter but they didnt. So they just give up right there. This is going to be a long offseason in my opinion.

Didn't the Hawks back in the day waited a couple of days after Dominique was drafted by Utah and then got him in a trade?

I hope the Hawks don't give up... some more changes are needed...

Give him time to develop.