• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Marvin is 1st in the NBA in DefRtg, 4th in OffRtg, highest PER in the NBA at 33.6

Joker

Marvin+Williams+Dunks+On+Kevin+Durant.jpg

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/w/willima02.html

Haters going hate.

Wrong about the PER, Lebron has the highest as do about 10 others have higher PER's.

Let's play some teams other than perennial bottom feeders and then see what the numbers look like.

I don't mean that in a negative light towards Marvin either, I really, really want to see him step his game up this year.

We have played the nets and wizards ... Nothing to get excited about.

So true. I wish they were playing someone other than the Nets tonight. The Heat on Monday will be one heck of a test, then we play them again 3 days later.

All above being said, how sweet is it to see Marvin "coming to play" against even the dregs of the league? Used to take an act of nature just to get that out of him.

~lw3

It's one thing to say this is the Nets and Wiz but these type of numbers are best in the NBA. Most guys can't do that, like it or not. This is the first time in years Marvin's back has been good. Last year he was moving like a wounded duck.

• Moderators

What I like is he's making a point of getting to the rim, drawing contact, and getting to the line. Yeah, it's just two games, but 8.5 FTA/game is magnifico.

Al, Joe, and Jeff: yeah there have been limited minutes, but get your weight up in this department!

~lw3

All above being said, how sweet is it to see Marvin "coming to play" against even the dregs of the league? Used to take an act of nature just to get that out of him.

~lw3

Seriously, I'm happy. I don't care against who right now. Seeing any life in MW is great.

The guy can draw a foul while committing one better than just about anyone.

W