• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Has there even been a team who wanted to lose a game so bad like this one?

Joker

Seriously?

• Like 1

People will say it's overreaction. People will say it's early. People will say it's one game. I say it's a pattern and someone needs to be fired. I do not think it would be reactionary to fire LD for this game and sit Joe Johnson for a few games to make a point. Something needs to be done to shake this team up. We've peeked and we're regressing. From not calling a timeout during the 2nd overtime to not fouling the Heat when we had a 3 point lead in regulation. So many mistakes by players and coaches alike. I am just disgusted.

Edited by Eddielives

We really need someone who could carry us from time to time.

We really need someone who could carry us from time to time.

That person is supposed to be Money Bags Joe. Except... he has lost it. Totally. He barely scrapes 20 PTs a game and this was in 3OT. His outside shot is awful, he is slow, and selfish. When is the last time you've seen Joe get a 40 PT game like REAL star get? Hell... even 30!

I hope everyone is now realizing what i've realized ever since the extension. Joe isn't a go to guy. He got his money and doesn't care whether this ship sinks or sails. He is considered our "leader", but how can you be a leader and show no emotion whatsoever? This guys facial expressions are that of a robot.

I am sorry but I want Joe Johnson off of this team pronto.

Edited by Boss

• Premium Member

That person is supposed to be Money Bags Joe. Except... he has lost it. Totally. He barely scrapes 20 PTs a game and this was in 3OT. His outside shot is awful, he is slow, and selfish. When is the last time you've seen Joe get a 40 PT game like REAL star get? Hell... even 30!

I hope everyone is now realizing what i've realized ever since the extension. Joe isn't a go to guy. He got his money and doesn't care whether this ship sinks or sails. He is considered our "leader", but how can you be a leader and show no emotion whatsoever? This guys facial expressions are that of a robot.

I am sorry but I want Joe Johnson off of this team pronto.

Joe used to be a go to guy three-four years ago... he is clearly no that anymore.

Joe used to be a go to guy three-four years ago... he is clearly no that anymore.

Joe reminds me of older Allen Houston before the injuries. Can score, play D, is a top tier SG but he's not elite. That's who Joe reminds me of.

People will say it's overreaction. People will say it's early. People will say it's one game. I say it's a pattern and someone needs to be fired. I do not think it would be reactionary to fire LD for this game and sit Joe Johnson for a few games to make a point. Something needs to be done to shake this team up. We've peeked and we're regressing. From not calling a timeout during the 2nd overtime to not fouling the Heat when we had a 3 point lead in regulation. So many mistakes by players and coaches alike. I am just disgusted.

Someone was fired, Paul Westphal. He basically made ownership have to make a choice, him or me. In other words it's still early in the season and the Hawks will be alright!!

Edited by sillent