• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe needs to put up 30 points today

Supporter

Really, for the sake of the team, fans, and more importantly himself. We all know that this guy is better than what he has shown so far this season. Just a few years ago he was a constant 20 5 5 guy and is still a 5 time all star. He has the skill level, you don't get all star nods for five straight times if you are trash. We need the old Joe back, and I'm not ready to give up on him yet.

Edited by Supporter

I'd be happier seeing 6-7 guys put up 10-15 points with the leading scorer being around 15. We're a far more dangerous team when spreading the scoring load around. The point of your post is right on though as we do need JJ to start getting his confidence back and scoring the ball will certainly help with that.

...The point of your post is right on though as we do need JJ to start getting his confidence back and scoring the ball will certainly help with that.

Agreed. JJ missed some shots last night that he normally makes. He will get his range down again (hopefully tonight) and the scoring will improve. It still won't make him worth 120mil but at least we will be getting fifty cents or so on the dollar.

To expand on the topic, his assists and rebounds are also down from last years and years before. This guy hasn't only lost his shot but his ability to take over different aspects of the game.

Yeah Supp...part of me says he just needs to hit some shots to get his confidence back - and part of me is really worried.

It's almost like he has to look at his hands to dribble the ball sometimes. He has fumbled the ball around too many times this year in the games I've watched (nearly all of them). Ball security is a problem.

That said, shooting guards aren't normally expected to be playmakers that much - PGs are. Maybe he is simply trying to do too much. I dunno.

P.S. - thanks lw3.

Edited by DJlaysitup