• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bulls @ Hawks Game Thread

Admin

We will know what type of team we have after this game.

If we get rolled from the beginning then perhaps it would say something, but every team in the league would be expected to lose this game. 3 games and 4 OTs in 3 nights is unprecedented territory I'm sure.

Of course winning the game would go a long way to proving this team has some heart.

Whoa anyone see Josh and Teague going at it on the sideline as they were going to timeout? I'm guessing Josh was mad that Teague took that shot attempt when he could have dished it off to Josh for an easier shot. This isn't the first time they've exchanged words this year either I believe. Hope there's no bad blood developing between them.

I was about to post about this. It was interesting to say the least. Can one say pot calling the kettle black?

Definitely some irony there! I know that Teague probably takes some shots that he shouldn't and he probably takes too many for a PG but he creates so much chaos that you kind of need that from him. It's definitely worth keeping an eye on for the rest of the night to see how they coexist.

They seem to be good now so probably just a heat of the moment thing.

I feel sorry for any of our fans who are missing this game tonight, although I feel sorry for me not being there to see this in person as it must be even better. When was the last time the Hawks played a game like this against a good team? I'm guessing the blowout win over the Magic last year?

With all those 3's and all those steals and did you notice,

Hawks hit 100% of their free throws.

Bulls couldn't send the Hawks to the charity stripe and

take over the game.

Hawks have now played what CNNSI ranked as the #1 and #2

team in the NBA four times and won a game from each of

them and should have won all four games.

Keep an eye on those ratings and see where we end up

when they do it again.

Great team effort. They were not going to be run over in

the 4th quarter again.

wild.gif

Edited by Gray Mule
  • Like 1