• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game Thread: How do we stack up against Indiana for tonight's game?

1. Jeff Teague>Daren Collison - I give JT the edge here, PPG and assists are about the same but Teague is better defensivley

2. Joe Johnson>Paul George - Joe has picked up his game in last 2 games, even George is a rookie he has looked good.

3. Vlad Rad<Danny Granger - Granger is the better player

4. Josh Smith>Tyler Hansborough - If Josh plays inside and is active he wins this matchup

5. Al Horford=Roy Hibbert - Al has the quickness and his 15 footer to combat Hibberts height and weight

Edited by AHF

• Moderators

Teague will be back home, this time as a starter, and will want to show out. Hopefully that's a good thing.

Danny Granger (ankle, recovered from food poisoning) may be back as might George Hill (back). Paul George might be cooling off from 3-point distance (3-for-9 the last two games) but was en fuego before that (17-for-24). As Philly and Miami showed, make him put the ball on the floor and he'll cough it up.

Indy fans have been getting on Tyler the Non-Creator, who finally get off the schneid with his first two assists of the year in their last game.

Hansgoggles.jpg

Hansbrough may be sporting goggles after getting an eye scratch against Philly. He's been wearing "RecSpecs" in practice lately.

Hibbert's recent mediocre numbers against the Hawks leaves me smh'ing.

Tall order, but we need Zaza > Foster tonight.

~lw3

• Moderators

Aside: LOL @ Yahoo. Somebody's job is spread a little too thin...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/teams/ind/report

Rotation:

Starters:

• Point guard Darren Collison

• Shooting guard Paul George

• Small forward Dahntay Jones

• Power forward David West

• Center Roy Hibbert
    Bench:

• Guard AJ Price

• Guard Lance Stephenson

• Forward Tyler Hansbrough

• Forward Kyle Korver

• Forward Taj Gibson

• Forward Brian Scalabrine

• Forward Jimmy Butler

• Center Omer Asik

~lw3

• Moderators

Teague will be back home, this time as a starter, and will want to show out. Hopefully that's a good thing.

Danny Granger (ankle, recovered from food poisoning) may be back as might George Hill (back). Paul George might be cooling off from 3-point distance (3-for-9 the last two games) but was en fuego before that (17-for-24). As Philly and Miami showed, make him put the ball on the floor and he'll cough it up.

Indy fans have been getting on Tyler the Non-Creator, who finally get off the schneid with his first two assists of the year in their last game.

Hansgoggles.jpg

Hansbrough may be sporting goggles after getting an eye scratch against Philly. He's been wearing "RecSpecs" in practice lately.

Hibbert's recent mediocre numbers against the Hawks leaves me smh'ing.

Tall order, but we need Zaza > Foster tonight.

~lw3

He looks like he's 15 years old.

I have been a Hawks fan since birth and i am still a Hawks fan and will always be a Hawks fan, but i have to change the channel and watch Celtics-Mavs game.... I know it sucks, but it is what it is.... Hopefully they show up tomorrow against Bobcats, but i wouldn't be suprised if they lose by 30.....

MOVE THE f***ing BALL YOU SELFISH 1on1 b*tches....

Also question for Smoove:

Why are you shooting fade away jumpers if you can NOT hit a open jumper? U airball open shot, but you shoot a turn around fade away with 15 secons on a shot clock... This is f***ing mind boggling and i don't get it....

Popeye?? as a username? Anywhoo, I just wanted to say how much I love jason collins for that foul at the end. You don't do stuff like that and expect opposing players not to react..

Oh and we lost this game as a team just like we win as a team. No one player is to blame despite what some posters say..

Bad, bad game. I hope they come out with more heart in the next game.

Teague was invisible, Joe was largely unimpactful, Josh reverted to Bad Josh for much of the night, Vlad did absolutely nothing (can't hit non 3's), Zaza logged major mins (never good), we still can't hit FT's, and we shot 37.5%. Our best FT shooter is Zaza FFS!

The Pacers aren't as good as they showed tonight, nor are we as bad as we showed.

Gotta do better!

Refs were cringe worthy from start to finish, definitely played a huge part in this game getting our squad frustrated early on.

The ejection on Collins was TOTAL bullsh*t.

What makes this even sickening is watching NBAs YouTube page that showed Al getting blocked then the injury. You see comments like "OMG what a flop trying to get a foul call, YOU GOT STUFFED!!!!" What people DON'T see, is the reply underneath the basket where Al was totally mugged. Hope AL is OK.

Probably the worst officiated game i've seen this season thus far.

Edited by Bawse

Even MC commented on the (atrocious) quality of the officiating in his game blog:

"I’ve covered a lot of games in this building, always sitting underneath the goal near the visitor’s bench. I never say much about officiating one way or another but I’m always amazed how officials let the Pacers beat up on the visiting team, especially around the basket. Seriously, I’ve probably watched 10 games from that seat and it’s the same thing every time."

http://blogs.ajc.com/hawks/2012/01/11/atlanta-hawks-pacers-96-hawks-84/?cxntfid=blogs_hawks