• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

7 game sample

thecampster

Josh the last 7 games. 21.7 ppg (57% shooting), 10.14 rpg, 3.14 apg, 1.7bpg, 2 steals and only 2.14 turnovers.

The only negative in the stat line....21/43 free throws. Leaving 3 points a game on the stripe. Shooting better from the field than from the line.

We'll need this effort to continue with everyone out.

• Like 1

With Horford out and the Celtics struggling mightily, I think he finally gets his all-star bid this year. He and Joe should make it as coaches selections. He limited his outside shots kastnight and only took them in rhythm. With the playmaking ability of he and Joe, along with Teague, this can still be a dangerous team when Hinrich, Tmac and Marvin get back.

• Moderators

With Horford out and the Celtics struggling mightily, I think he finally gets his all-star bid this year. He and Joe should make it as coaches selections. He limited his outside shots kastnight and only took them in rhythm. With the playmaking ability of he and Joe, along with Teague, this can still be a dangerous team when Hinrich, Tmac and Marvin get back.

Will Joe make it this year? I don't know.

I sincerely hope that Josh makes the All-star team and I'm rooting hard for him. Why? This can only mean that "good" Josh is playing well most nights and we are winning games.

• Premium Member

I'm sure he will. If not him then what other guards from the east? Wade, Rose, DWill, Maybe Rondo but who else?

I don't think Joe makes it either. The east is loaded with PGs... Rondo, Rose, Jennings.. and then a guy like Ray Allen is no chump.