• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dieselputer on Tebow. 1-15-12 special...

Diesel

• Premium Member

Tonight, Tebow will play N.E.

The patriots are a might mean team with a lot of playoff experience and a "real" QB. What will happen you ask?

I won't predict who will win, but this is what I say.

1. The pats are 0-3 in their last 3 playoff appearances. (since they got caught in videogate).

2. The pats don't have a true pass rusher. ANd they are somewhat undisciplined in their rushing.

To beat the Broncos, you have to put disciplined pressure on their QB. One thing that Tebow is is efficient. Very few turnovers. considering that he's not the best passer in the world. Given time, he will pick you apart.

3. The Bronco's defense is underrated. They have kept the Broncos in many games.

4. The Bronco's coach is very predictable. You can expect that they will run on first down and will pass on 3rd. This kinda bit Pittsburgh in the *ss in OT last week.

5. Manny Pacquia is afriad to fight Mayweather. Just thought I'd throw that in to see who is paying attention.

6. Beware of the Bronco running game.

7. Is that Chad?

Tonight, Tebow will play N.E.

The patriots are a might mean team with a lot of playoff experience and a "real" QB. What will happen you ask?

I won't predict who will win, but this is what I say.

1. The pats are 0-3 in their last 3 playoff appearances. (since they got caught in videogate).

2. The pats don't have a true pass rusher. ANd they are somewhat undisciplined in their rushing.

To beat the Broncos, you have to put disciplined pressure on their QB. One thing that Tebow is is efficient. Very few turnovers. considering that he's not the best passer in the world. Given time, he will pick you apart.

3. The Bronco's defense is underrated. They have kept the Broncos in many games.

4. The Bronco's coach is very predictable. You can expect that they will run on first down and will pass on 3rd. This kinda bit Pittsburgh in the *ss in OT last week.

5. Manny Pacquia is afriad to fight Mayweather. Just thought I'd throw that in to see who is paying attention.

6. Beware of the Bronco running game.

7. Is that Chad?

Looks like the Dieselputer needs a tuneup.

But I feel you on Manny and Mayweather....after everybody talking all that crap about Floyd being scared it seems that its pretty obvious whos ducking who

• Premium Member

Looks like the Dieselputer needs a tuneup.

You missed point #5. Fox is the most predictable coach in football. To have him go up against the Hoody is like putting up a doberman vs. a Grizzly Bear. It was pretty terrible what happened to Denver's defense. That was unexpected.

But I feel you on Manny and Mayweather....after everybody talking all that crap about Floyd being scared it seems that its pretty obvious whos ducking who

How so? Pac-Man would have 1 less month to prepare since fought more recently and he's said all along that he'd fight Mayweather but that he wouldn't submit to blood testing, which is outside of the requirements in boxing. I don't know whether or not Mayweather has backed off of those demands but no way is Pac-Man afraid of him! That doesn't mean he won't lose, especially since he clearly lost the fight to Marquez, but I don't believe for a second that he is afraid of him. If anything I think that either 'A' he knows he'd get busted for something if his blood were tested, of 'B' that he is trying to create some drama before accepting the fight. I find it somewhat suspicious that Mayweather had just enough of a delay in his trial to fit in a marquee fight for when he'd already booked the location and that to me is a pretty big clue that this fight is actually going to go down on May 5.

You missed point #5. Fox is the most predictable coach in football. To have him go up against the Hoody is like putting up a doberman vs. a Grizzly Bear. It was pretty terrible what happened to Denver's defense. That was unexpected.

It's hard to know what to expect from Denver or from New England... but generally when New England is playing a team who they haven't played on a regular basis and that team doesn't get a lot of pressure on Brady, Brady tends to light them up.

And yeah Fox is one of the least creative and most old school run run run play action pass and defense wins types of coaches out there.

And yet they're ok with setting up a fight right when mayweather gets out of jail but one month less of training is just out of the question....come on now dol, if manny isn't scared then arum sure the heck is and I'm no longer buying his bs about Floyd.