• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wow Hinrich expects to play in the next 5 games!

Admin

Just read that in the notes section of the ESPN recap of our game tonight. Maybe that's not a shock to anyone else but I didn't realize he was that close to being back. I for one am really hoping that it's true as we need to get him back to his normal self as quickly as possible to not only help improve our team but also to build up his trade value in what is likely going to be the only way that we can really improve our team during the season.

They did a good job keeping Kurt's health a secret from us.

Just read that in the notes section of the ESPN recap of our game tonight. Maybe that's not a shock to anyone else but I didn't realize he was that close to being back. I for one am really hoping that it's true as we need to get him back to his normal self as quickly as possible to not only help improve our team but also to build up his trade value in what is likely going to be the only way that we can really improve our team during the season.

5 games? Wow. Wasn't expecting that. I wonder which guard will see his PT decrease the most when a healthy Hinrich comes back?

Pargo? After starting slowly, he has played better as of late. But can he run the offense? Jury still says no.

Willie Green? Can knock down a 3 or two, but doesn't contribute much else.

TMac? Aint happening.

Sloan? Dude will be a perpetual DNP-CD now.

Stack? He can play SG, but he doesn't play outside of blowouts.

As for trade value, we really need Hinrich to play well so he can be flipped for something of value. Pargo is no world-beater, but he is adequate. Trading Hinrich and his nice-sized expiring will be the only way we can bring some halfway decent talent in here.

If I remember correctly, we were told that Captain Kirk would be out until late

in January. Well, it's past early already and late in January is coming fast.

Guess that's what happens when we're not paying close attention. With the

season compacted together, time slips away.

Don't sell the Captain short. I'll bet, if the truth were known, he is responsible

for a lot of the improved play of JT. I believe Captain is a very good PG and an

even better coach. Just saying ..................

• Premium Member

That is good news. I've liked Kirk's game for a long time and I was really excited when we brought him here. I don't want to see him moved for garbage though. His stock has fallen since being tossed around, but when you look at it...it's not his game that has fallen off. Some pretty high profile PG draft picks made him expendable. Our guard rotation is rock solid with him. Would really like to see more Teague, Kirk, JJ...