• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

I'm done................................

Wretch

• Premium Member

Nothing like drunk posting huh Wretch???? I feel you though. I've rode with these guys since I was a kid and see no reason to back out now. I'm a fan period. If I could watch every game possible during a 13 win season only to get the 2nd pick and watch them draft Marvin "superstar potential" Williams, I can endure anything. Will they win the NBA Championship this season? Honestly, no way. Any realistic fan of this team knows better. But I'm a fan of this team no matter what and this team happens to be pretty good so I'm rolling with them until the (bitter and inevitable) end. GO HAWKS!!!!

***This message was inspired by grey goose alcoholic.gif

Edited by hawkman
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

Nothing like drunk posting huh Wretch???? I feel you though. I've rode with these guys since I was a kid and see no reason to back out now. I'm a fan period. If I could watch every game possible during a 13 win season only to get the 2nd pick and watch them draft Marvin "superstar potential" Williams, I can endure anything. Will they win the NBA Championship this season? Honestly, no way. Any realistic fan of this team knows better. But I'm a fan of this team no matter what and this team happens to be pretty good so I'm rolling with them until the (bitter and inevitable) end. GO HAWKS!!!!

***This message was inspired by grey goose alcoholic.gif

LOL! Yeah...I was makin' out with Lady Vodka last night. I feel great today though. Y'know, I was a fan and was extremely positive through all those lottery years - and the years we were supposed to be lottery but gave away our pick. Through all that losing, I remained positive and loyal. I respected the team for what it was.

So what if we're a good but not great team? That's who they are.

As much as I hated rebuilding and hated rebuilding, this is worst. We have no money. But we don't have much fit. This is hard to view because you know the Final results before you take the test. We aren't going to get a clean slate either. When Josh contract exp, so does Jeff. Ugh...

• Premium Member

Been a fan since Pistol............dang. I remember Dr, Marvin Webster, and David THompson. Dang Im so old following this bunch that I walked around the yard with a small battery operated handheld transistor radio trying to keep the signal alive. Ist half was the front porch and then after the HT it was to the picnic table.

I bet half on here dont even know what a transistor radio was!

Been a fan since Pistol............dang. I remember Dr, Marvin Webster, and David THompson. Dang Im so old following this bunch that I walked around the yard with a small battery operated handheld transistor radio trying to keep the signal alive. Ist half was the front porch and then after the HT it was to the picnic table.

I bet half on here dont even know what a transistor radio was!

and we lost David Thompson, Marvin Webster to Denver and Dr J to Virginia of the ABA. Then we drafted Joe C Meriweather!

Edited by Vol4ever