• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks-Pacers

Hawksquawk

• Moderators

Waited the whole game for the gutpunch... and it never really came. Way to shut down Paul George!

A couple lapses here or there, and some downright ridiculous ref calls, but the Hawks made up for all that and held firm with superb rebounding from all the starters, some great defensive stops, hustling for loose balls, and continuing to attack the Pacers from all angles on offense. Way to go, LD and the coaching staff!

That one-two punch from Kirk and Tracy off the bench was a sight for sore eyes. And how 'bout that pass from Zaza to Swan for the dunk?

Plus Joe and Josh made their last good case for their All-Star selections a good one.

~lw3

I was at the game tonight, had a great time and it was nice to see the crowd really get into it quite a few times. Namely Zaza's awesome no look, behind the back assist to Marvin and Josh's putback dunk.

A good friend of mine came with me as well, it was his first NBA game and he loved it, especially since he likes T-Mac and Hinrich a lot and they both had nice games.

• Like 1

There was a little girl who had a little curl

right in the middle of her forehead.

When she was good she was very, very good

and when she was bad she was horrid.

Describes our Hawks exactly. This was one of their good ones. Hawks announcers kept saying,

"Hawks are playing with a lot more energy tonight, like they had on the road." With interviews in and

after the game, players and coaches said the same thing and how they knew before the game

that they had to raise their energy level - - - And they did. We saw the results.

The question arises: If this was the problem, how come no one corrected it before we lost three

games in a row? If that was the problem, and it sure seems that it was, how did they fix it?

This wasn't an individual effort. This was a team's decision.

Another question and this is very important: How do we - - What do we do to prevent this from

happening in the future? They refer to it as lack of energy. I call it sleepwalk. What is the

antidote for this? Whatever it is, they had it last night. They were looking good!!

GO HAWKS!!