• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Do Joe and Josh Make the Cut Tonight?

lethalweapon3

Do Joe and Josh Make the Cut Tonight?  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Moderators

How sad that there are some hawks fans who don't want josh to make it... I hope he does and continues to play his game!!

I've seen two people on this thread who have said they don't think Josh is worthy but even they didn't say they wanted him not to make it. I think the vast, vast majority of people on this site would like to see Josh make the game and pick up a few good pointers from being around the other All-Stars. Plus, Josh has the potential to make some very exciting plays in an All-Star setting if he tries to dunk the ball and swat shots.

• Like 1

All on losing teams.

You can try to down play Joe all you want.. When you look at the fact that no Horf and we're still in the hunt, how do you credit that?

Schedule.

The good news is this isn't JJ's worst year as a Hawk.

The bad new is that it is his 2nd worst year as a Hawk.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

I've seen two people on this thread who have said they don't think Josh is worthy but even they didn't say they wanted him not to make it. I think the vast, vast majority of people on this site would like to see Josh make the game and pick up a few good pointers from being around the other All-Stars. Plus, Josh has the potential to make some very exciting plays in an All-Star setting if he tries to dunk the ball and swat shots.

Yep there's a huge difference between wanting him to get in and thinking that he will or will not get in. I want Josh to get in but I do not think that he will.

Smith would have been a lock if he took less jumpers. I wish he could see that.

I felt the same. Especially those long 2 pointers but I think the impact Josh have on the defensive side should have put him on the all star roster.

Yeah I like to see him swat one of Griffith's dunk.

Edited by Playa