• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kevin Garnett: "That guy’s (Jeff Teague) a nobody"

GameTime

• Premium Member

I didn't think Teague was trying to show up Ray. He yelled! We've seen Teague do this after a big dunk. Had nothing at all do with Ray.KG is a punk! He can go around acting like a jackass but gets all offended when he perceives someone doing the same to him or a teammate.

• Like 1

Emotions are part of the game and I have nothing against players ho show it once in a while... as long as there's no bad intentions behind.As for KG, NineOhTheRino is right... KG has always been one-way traffic... He can do all he wants, but things change when he is on the receiving end!

I am sooooo thankful that we didn't trade for this POS! I used to really like KG back in the day and now he's just as much of a scumbag as Paul Pierce is and they're both a lot worse in my eyes than even Lebron is, whom I also cannot stand.Ray Ray is right though that Karma came back to get Teague... but I don't want to see Teague lose that fire and emotion so next time I hope he does it again, although not quite tot he point where he gets T'd up.

F*** class!! These are grown men that make millions of dollars to play a sport. Who cares about having class when you're on a field of gladiators. Gladiators win championships while the frail and weak fall by the wayside. I applaud Teague for letting Ray Allen know the exact consequence of challenging him at the basket. Someone has to strike fear in the hearts of our opponents. I have you ever seen lions use good class when they challenge each other? No! Class is for the rich elite that look to control our sports. Get out here with that soft nonsense!!

F*** class!! These are grown men that make millions of dollars to play a sport. Who cares about having class when you're on a field of gladiators. Gladiators win championships while the frail and weak fall by the wayside. I applaud Teague for letting Ray Allen know the exact consequence of challenging him at the basket. Someone has to strike fear in the hearts of our opponents. I have you ever seen lions use good class when they challenge each other? No! Class is for the rich elite that look to control our sports. Get out here with that soft nonsense!!

Reminds me of MJ vs Deke from back in the day with each wagging a finger at each other after a spectacular dunk or block.http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZLqrdxvCGsOr do you remember when Starks went up and dunked on MJ?http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCTfxOrX4k8Speaking of awesome in your face dunks...http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=epoqTYDzsDU

A TWO WAY CONVERSATION:KG says "Who is JT? He's a nobody."Someone reports this to JT. "Did you know that KG says you are a nobody?"Jeff Teague replies, "Really. Who is KG?"++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++Really, KG is either dumb as a box of rocks or he has dementia. Take your choice.GO HAWKS!!!

• Like 1

• Premium Member

didn't KG punch another player in the toolbox last year? I'd take what Teague did any day.

KG is a real coward. You'll never see or hear him trying to pick a fight with anybody close to his size. He goes after the Bill Walkers and Jeff Feature, then tucks his tail against guys like Zaza.

• Like 1