• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Call me crazy but Im just not scared of the Boston Celtics and I hope we get them first round!

JTB

At the same time Josh had his first good game against the Celtics, Allen didn't play, KG fouled out and we shot 10 more Free Throws than they did. These are not common occurences either.

Josh had his first good game and Bass put up 21 and 10...KG fouled out in overtime when we should have already had the game won in regulation....we shot 10 more free throws and missed 7...Allen not playing I'll give you. So again if you can tell me that Bass is gonna play like that every game and we're gonna shoot 69% from the line every game then I'll take that premise that Boston is that much better than us

• Moderators

The best thing about a Boston series would be the attention the series would get in the media. If we get Orlando, the series will be marginalized regardless of what happens. The series could be a pretty big deal if it goes 6 or 7 games with Boston as the opponent. If Al is back, that would make it a very interesting matchup. I am not counting on Al playing at this point, but I see the appeal in a Boston matchup.