• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks - Clippers

lethalweapon3

Bench players had a great game tonight!

Posted Image HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY JONES! Go Braves !!

We still gotta win one more (Or a Celtic loss) to have home court.

Like the Hawks, Boston won tonight.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I love espn's recap of the game: show Blake and Paul highlights the entire clip then mention at the end the Hawks won with no mention of our injuries or how totally undersized we were. Laughable. I honestly think the Hawks could go 72-10 and win a title and the national media would still bury us.

We beat a team with a long athletic frontcourt WITHOUT our starting and backup centers. This was huge and should be noted.

Nothing against Zaza but I feel like the Hawks have a better chance playing Ivan at backup center. His athleticism is very good. Did you see that hanging reverse layup and that put back jam? Now if Zaza could do that instead of tripping over... Edited by Playa

• Moderators

Aside: Top NBA In-Division Records:1. Bulls 11-12. Thunder 10-23. HAWKS 11-34. Spurs 12-45. Pacers 9-3T-6. Heat 9-4T-6. Lakers 9-48. Suns 9-59. Jazz 8-410. Mavericks 8-5This is the first time since 1994 (21-7; tied w/ Bulls in the Central) that the Hawks will finish with the best internal division record among their fellow division opponents.~lw3

• Like 2

Nothing against Zaza but I feel like the Hawks have a better chance playing Ivan at backup center. His athleticism is very good. Did you see that hanging reverse layup and that put back jam? Now if Zaza could do that instead of tripping over...

Still need Zaza especially on defense and for rebounding. Ivan is so much better on offense though.

I love espn's recap of the game: show Blake and Paul highlights the entire clip then mention at the end the Hawks won with no mention of our injuries or how totally undersized we were. Laughable. I honestly think the Hawks could go 72-10 and win a title and the national media would still bury us.

I always go to nbatv for highlights. I like that this site has the video link at the top that only filtered out Hawks highlights.
  • Like 1

Aside: Top NBA In-Division Records:

1. Bulls 11-1

2. Thunder 10-2

3. HAWKS 11-3

4. Spurs 12-4

5. Pacers 9-3

T-6. Heat 9-4

T-6. Lakers 9-4

8. Suns 9-5

9. Jazz 8-4

10. Mavericks 8-5

This is the first time since 1994 (21-7; tied w/ Bulls in the Central) that the Hawks will finish with the best internal division record among their fellow division opponents.

--------But --But - Hey, wait a minute. Where, oh, where are the mighty Celtics?

Surely they are a top 10 team - - - Probably in the top 2 or 3.

(Actually, their 8-6 division record drops them out of the top 10)

How can all this be? Something is amiss. We KNOW the Celtics will sweep the Hawks

in the playoffs.. We've already been told by the Boston fans.

Now, we have a second mystery. The first one was, "How did these lowly Atlanta Hawks

wind up with a better regular season record than Boston? And, to top that, they have

a better record against division opponents."

This things cannot be. Someone cheated. Isn't it obvious!!

Posted Image

1. Bulls 11-1

2. Thunder 10-2

3. HAWKS 11-3

4. Spurs 12-4

5. Pacers 9-3

T-6. Heat 9-4

T-6. Lakers 9-4

8. Suns 9-5

9. Jazz 8-4

10. Mavericks 8-5

This is the first time since 1994 (21-7; tied w/ Bulls in the Central) that the Hawks will finish with the best internal division record among their fellow division opponents.

~lw3

Edited by Gray Mule