• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Here's what the other guys are saying.

Diesel

Reading that kind of makes me laugh.. I can only pray that they put avery Bradley on Marvin.. Even him on Joe i would be ecstatic as long as they went to the paint.

One of the guys on that forum is a dumbass.. Saying we have nobody who can guard pierce of KG.. Btw Dolf, shoutout for the layout on here cause the one Boston has sucks haha.

They haven't seen JJ perform badly against good teams.

Here some basic stats about what you claimSeason: 18,8 points, 3,7 rebounds, 3,9 assists, 45,4 %Against over 50% teams (30 games), He is averaging 18 points, 3,6 rebounds and 3,8 assists, 45,1% (6,9/15,3)Against over 50% teams (last two months, 13 games): 22,7 points, 4,4 rebounds, 3,5 assists, 52% (8,6/16,6) Edited by CWebb
  • Like 1

Here some basic stats about what you claimSeason: 18,8 points, 3,7 rebounds, 3,9 assists, 45,4 %Against over 50% teams (30 games), He is averaging 18 points, 3,6 rebounds and 3,8 assists, 45,1% (6,9/15,3)Against over 50% teams (last two months, 13 games): 22,7 points, 4,4 rebounds, 3,5 assists, 52% (8,6/16,6)

Damn...he has been tearing it up against +.500 teams. He and Josh have held it down despite all of the injuries to the hawks this year. Kudos.

• Premium Member

Maybe we ought to start Collins and Marvin just so we can get Joe to that 2 guard spot.You know Joe would post up Bradley all night.Also, people say KG will eat up Collins? Well, KG is coming off of a hip flexor. If you ever had one, you know it's not over in days.. try weeks. KG won't be as mobile. I would risk it for the advantage at SG and so that Marvin plays Pierce.

They're worried about Smith and JJ. Also, I believe our bench is deeper than theirs. It's funny reading how they think they can cause some match up problems.

KG is a bad matcup for us and Pierce on JJ is bad for both teams, I think that matchup wears out our two best scoring threats. Allen when healthy on JJ is a pest type bother.

One of their biggest worries seems to be, "Getting healthy before we haveto face the Bulls." They seem to know next to nothing about Ivan and just assume that Rondowill dominate JT so much that they win it all. JJ and Josh seem to be their biggest worries, especially JJ.TMack is our secret weapon, our difference maker. We win or loseby what he does, I believe, and I expect great things from him. Heis the one who will tip the balance of the scales to Atlanta. Keep himhealthy. He missed a lot of games when we went back to back. Playoffsdon't have back to back.GO HAWKS!!!