• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Complainsquawk.......lol

Wretch

• Premium Member

Very true! Nobody is happy now, but we have so many more posts after a tough loss. People would rather overreact and post their feelings instead of talking about a win.

• Like 1

Definitely the Hatesquawk. I think most boards are like this though. I just don't like it aafter we win, but maybe all the posters are out partying after a win?

I think the level headed posters just don't like being around here after a loss because all of the negative nancy's come out after a loss and then disappear after wins.
  • Like 2

• Premium Member

Complaining is for the regular season. Playoffs are the time to support the team.

Agreed, I tend to put it all aside once the playoffs start. Now, if we're down 3-1, and we see a lot of BS....I'mma speak on it. lol
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

?How NOT to complain about Josh's ridiculous missed dunk? About LD substitution patterns? Or about the bench, all of them were absolutely lost out there. About JJ's silly turnovers? About IVAN not paying attention to the plays. Marvin, etc, etc. Destroyed AGAIN in the second half. Somebody's to blame, everybody's to blame.Still, we have to win in Beantown now. So GET UP HAWKS, and let's fight for the W.

I think the level headed posters just don't like being around here after a loss because all of the negative nancy's come out after a loss and then disappear after wins.

Oh bullsh!t Dolfan...we got Cocky from the gitgo with the finisher being Smoove's dumb-assed missed 360 dunk. We thought we were "all that" early...and got our asses kicked.Now everybody knows that it's $5 to a donut that we lose in 6.As tone said: "this is a must win"...we win this game all the pressure is on them. Now that we lost it - it all switches.

• Moderators

Love it, love it, love it! Gotta get over my worm-o-phobia, but whatevs.Good game! Not great, but that's what the Celts will do to ya! And the fans were awesome yesterday! Can only hope for that kind of crowd in Game 5!All that said, my whines and complaints is forthcoming (in a more appropriate thread) in 3, 2, 1...~lw3

LOL We just lost to a team that was down a all-star PG and SG, but we should all be just giddy as school girls the week of the prom. I am sorry but this team needs to be torn apart by the media, coaches, and fans. Not praised for choking their way to a FG% of under .400 for a playoff game.

I just don't like how when we complain we blame it on ONE player. As if that player was the reason we missed all our free throws, had all the turnovers, or missed all the shots. Basketball is a team sport, the celtics did not win because of one player, they won because of their team. Their TEAM just played better than our TEAM. Sure some guys have good and bad nights, but rarely does ONE player lose the game.