• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

680 the fans... talking Hawks.. kinda.

Diesel

They really don't like to talk about the Hawks on local radio till they lose.

• Premium Member

680 sucks.Let me clarify..Chuck and Chernoff sucks.

Sports radio in the city of Atlanta sucks period. If it's not football (and I like football more) you can forget about it.

The only guy who has a clue about the NBA on 680 is Matt Chernoff. Spoke to him for a bit at halftime of game 2. Nice guy who will stop and talk to anyone.Chuck is excellent with college football.Kincaid is clueless on everything.

Edited by coachx

Sports radio in the city of Atlanta sucks period. If it's not football (and I like football more) you can forget about it.

I completely agree. I didn't realize it until I was up in Pittsburgh recently and the rental car I had was tuned into their local sports talk radio. This was the day after the Penguins lost a big lead to the Flyers in the first playoff game. Sure, there was a lot of homerism, but at the same time, a lot of constructive talk about the game. They even had a few players on the phone who gave some great insight.I'm don't even remotely follow hockey and I listened to it for the full hour during my drive.

They had a segment the other day on how the "p" word just meant bad things for atlanta ( playoffs). If you have time you should go back and listen to it. They said in the past decade, one of the only things to be proud of was the almost comeback against the celtics in 2008...sadly