• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

SUMMER DRAFT SIGNUP PAGE

AHF

• Moderators

I am sending out 4 PMs to people on this thread. If you get them, please respond. The first of two people to respond will set draft order the first of the second two people will populate the pool.I.e., one person will line people up and the other will send me a list of the numbers in some random order gererated on:http://www.random.org/lists/I will match the two lists and publish them with the draft order.

• Moderators

Here is your draft order:Odd Rounds (1, 3, 5, 7)1 - Devon2 - Supporter3 - Hustler4 - Capstone215 - AHF6 - sultanofatl7 - Diesel8 - PSSSHHHRRR879 - Dolfan10 - Mutombolievable11 - Alejandro0912 - Buzzard13 - jy2314 - Nicholasp2715 - LethalWeapon316 - coachxEven Rounds (2, 4, 6, 8, etc.):17 - coachx18 - LethalWeapon319 - Nicholasp2720 - jy2321 - Buzzard22 - Alejandro0923 - Mutombolievable24 - Dolfan25 - PSSSHHHRRR8726 - Diesel27 - sultanofatl28 - AHF29 - Capstone2130 - Hustler31 - Supporter32 - Devon---------------Below is the info that the draft order was generated from which coachx and lw3 generously assisted with this morning:There were 16 items in your list. Here they are in random order: jy23DevonCoachXSupporterHustlerDieselPSSSHHHRRR87Capstone21sultanofatlNicholasp27Alejandro09AHFBuzzardLethalWeapon3MutombolievableDolfanTimestamp: 2012-06-12 14:47:38 UTC ~lw3 There were 16 items in your list. Here they are in random order:13116237846141151215109Timestamp: 2012-06-12 14:25:24 UTC- coachx

Edited by AHF

Below is the info that the draft order was generated from which coachx and lw3 generously assisted with this morning:

and for my generosity I get the 16th pick.........on the bright side at least I can look foward to back to back picks.
  • Like 1

• Moderators

and for my generosity I get the 16th pick.........on the bright side at least I can look foward to back to back picks.

I'd say look at it one of two ways:(a) No good deed goes unpunished; or(b) That #$#*$&#*ing lw3!
  • Like 2

• Moderators

I know, right? No good deed goes unpunished! Posted Image Just playing! I'm cool with 15th as well for the same reason, as I get to clump my picks together.

~lw3

• Moderators

I know, right? No good deed goes unpunished! Posted Image Just playing! I'm cool with 15th as well for the same reason, as I get to clump my picks together.

~lw3

You can also take the #$#*$&#ing coachx! angle on this.

I don't think you can go wrong with either Kevin Durant or Lebron James as the 1st and 2nd pick.

The protagonist vs the antagonist? I know which one I'm taking if I'm in the 1st spot!

Last year we could not pick draft eligible players.Can we change that this year ?

That makes sense to me as well.

I don't think you can go wrong with either Kevin Durant or Lebron James as the 1st and 2nd pick.

Howard went 1st last year.

Are you out of your mind? KD shouldn't go higher than 11 in this draft.

and we wonder who picks at #11.