• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JJ has joined instagram

Supporter

• Moderators

yeah its Joe. The NBA is a business first. Still wanted Joe to retire as a Hawk.

Yep, me too. Wish he was never offered that damn contract and he would have accepted something around $14-$16 mil/yr. We could be in business right now cause we would have been able to bring in talent off of the bench and we would have taken on the Heat in the ECF... Then again, I want Smith and Horford to retire as Hawks too.There is always the possibility that Joe comes back at 35 to finish up as a Hawk... Ray Ray is 36 and still able to contribute... Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

link? never heard of instagram. how do you know that is really joe?

I am amazed that you never heard of it because it was in the news a lot after being bought by Facebook for 1 billion dollars. It's basically a smart phone application where you take and post pictures. You can follow anyone and see what they post. I am sure JJ will have many pictures of his shoe collection, massive tricked out truck, and piles of money sitting in his house.
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

I am amazed that you never heard of it because it was in the news a lot after being bought by Facebook for 1 billion dollars. It's basically a smart phone application where you take and post pictures. You can follow anyone and see what they post. I am sure JJ will have many pictures of his shoe collection, massive tricked out truck, and piles of money sitting in his house.

I don't have a cell phone so its no wonder I haven't heard of a smart phone app.

dang man im trying to look at this for the good of the team. Thats why i cant be a GM. I get attached to players. Joe been with us for a minute. Feels like we drafted him, he been with us for so long. BUT WINNING HEAL ALL..LOL

I don't have a cell phone so its no wonder I haven't heard of a smart phone app.

I understand. I just thought since it was all over the news for a while most had heard of it. It became a big deal because it brought in $0 revenue yet was bought for a billion. Crazy

I understand. I just thought since it was all over the news for a while most had heard of it. It became a big deal because it brought in $0 revenue yet was bought for a billion. Crazy

It was seen as competition. So FB just bought out the company lol. Over paid by 500 million but oh well.

• Premium Member

You should get one, they're all the rage in remote parts of Siberia!

Haha Posted Image

I have a land line and if I got one my job would be able to call me 24/7. I did that before in another job with a two way radio. No way I'm going back to that. I've got a little tracker phone for emergencies, so does my wife. We're good with that.

• Like 1

Im not sure what a smart phone is, I guess I have a dumb one. I see alot of people out there that act like their whole f'n life revolves around those phones. Like they are in some kind of hypnotic phone trance. Its scarry.

• Premium Member

Im not sure what a smart phone is, I guess I have a dumb one. I see alot of people out there that act like their whole f'n life revolves around those phones. Like they are in some kind of hypnotic phone trance. Its scarry.

I agree. Another reason not to get one.