• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

JJ has joined instagram

Supporter

• Premium Member

I want Joe to stay too but not on that contract.Thought: if Babcock had caved in and given Nique that insane deal Nique wanted the same people who still cry over trading an over the hill Nique would be the same ones going insane over the years and money left on Nique's deal after that season ended.

Y'all crack me up! Being able to access Hawksquawk from anywhere is reason enough to need a smart phone!

I got a great gaming PC that I can do that with already tho.

I want Joe to stay too but not on that contract.

Thought: if Babcock had caved in and given Nique that insane deal Nique wanted the same people who still cry over trading an over the hill Nique would be the same ones going insane over the years and money left on Nique's deal after that season ended.

Posted Image

That's where I use the Kindle. I'm not entirely a technophobe lol

A kindle is basically a smartphone, just without the phone, and quite a big bigger. So why not get yourself an Android phone that has the Kindle app on it and then you can do your Kindle reading at places where you don't have your Kindle with you?

Smartphones are great. I took the dog for a 3 mile walk this morning (because I tracked it on my phone!), stopped somewhere to get some baked goods and got to check twitter and hawksquawk for trade news as I was going to town on some breakfast with the gf. What else was I going to do, make conversation or enjoy the scenery?

Edited by ag82
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

A kindle is basically a smartphone, just without the phone, and quite a big bigger. So why not get yourself an Android phone that has the Kindle app on it and then you can do your Kindle reading at places where you don't have your Kindle with you?

The only reason I like the Kindle is because it isn't backlit and it is much easier on my bad eyes to read. I have to stare at backlit large monitors for my job and for fun, I can use something that doesn't have that.