• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Coming Home 2013: Smoove-CP3-D12 Wallpaper

Admin

Nice work Dolfan, you have amazing photoshop chops.

• Like 1

I would love to have this as my actually wallpaper on my Mac. That way every time I turn on my computer I can have a massive awesomeness-gasim, slight heart attack, followed up with tears of excitement. :D

• Like 1

The only thing that could make this pic better is if Horford was in it lol. Although it would be unlikely to be able to keep him on top of all those contracts :(. He is the one player ill actually miss.

The only thing that could make this pic better is if Horford was in it lol. Although it would be unlikely to be able to keep him on top of all those contracts :(. He is the one player ill actually miss.

I'd miss him too but I don't see any way that we'd be able to afford Horford in addition to the other 3 big contracts and still field a complete team.

I'd miss him too but I don't see any way that we'd be able to afford Horford in addition to the other 3 big contracts and still field a complete team.

Very true... Unfortunately. But if it's between keeping Horford or having a "super team." I think it's only logical to trade him, or let him go. Also, depending on how he plays this upcoming season he could get a max deal, or close to one, from a small market team. If Eric Gordon can get a max then Horford can.

• Moderators

Call me crazy but I really feel like this is going to happen. So in my excitement I put together a little wallpaper today... hope you guys (and gals) like it. Full-size (1920 x 1080) uncompressed version post-5-0-08672800-1341511813_thumb.jpg

Damn. I guess you're not superstitious. That caused me to have a panic flash of starting 2013 with the big three of Teague-Jenkins-Horford.
  • Like 1

Damn. I guess you're not superstitious. That caused me to have a panic flash of starting 2013 with the big three of Teague-Jenkins-Horford.

Nope not superstitious... at least not here LOL. Hey on the bright side even with your lineup you know we'll have to spend at least another 15-20 million or more to get to the salary cap floor.