• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks respond to Dwight trade... by announcing summer league roster

Admin

But hey look we got Keith Benson and Pape Sy back! :kickcan:

http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2012/7/9/3147654/hawks-announce-roster-for-vegas-summer-league

Posted Image

(From SB Nation Atlanta - Kris Willis) The roster for the 2012 Atlanta Hawks' entry into the 2012 Vegas Summer League has a number of familiar faces and a couple of interesting new comers. Hawks fans will recognize former second round picks Keith Benson and Pape Syright away and may remember Brad Wanamaker from training camp. 2012 draft picks John Jenkins and Mike Scott are also on the team and figure to get in a lot of action.

Here is a look at the complete roster for the Atlanta Hawks entry into the 2012 Vegas Summer League:

Keith Benson - F/C

Brian Butch - C

Derrick Caracter - C

Paul Carter - F

Frank Hassell - F

Jeremy Hazell - G

Delroy James - F

John Jenkins - G

Elijah Milsap - G

Mike Scott - F

John Shurna - F

Jerry Smith - G

Pape Sy - G/F

Jordan Taylor - G

Brad Wanamaker - G

Guest Walter

Hillarious thread title. I'm still bummed.

I feel this franchise just got another one of thesePosted Image even if Ferry couldn't have cared less about DH. Pretty hard for a franchise to do nothing and come out looking the worse for it, but that's the Hawks for ya.

W

• Like 1

• Premium Member

There is just nothing the Hawks can do at this point...............it is what it is...typical HawksNow if DF can get a Chris Kaman at Center and bring in a SF that can score, then I think we will be a decent team.The problem after dealing Joe Johnson is you have to make a big splash.............didnt happen and now the Hawks are back to where we started.IMO if you build around Josh Smith, you got real problems.There are no superstar players coming to Atlanta via Free Agency and you can book that!

Edited by Vol4ever

I had some hopes to see Machado or Alex Young or someone who could play SF there to see if we can have some luck, nothing at all...On the ohter hand I like to see there Derrick Character an Brian Butch, let's see what can do Jenkins and Scott