• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Potential trade rumor: Kyle Korver for Atlanta TPE

pimp

Ferry seems to love his shooters, that's for sure. I saw where we also signed John Shurna to our summer league team. He is so unathletic that I'd be fairly shocked if he ever had more than a cup of coffee with any NBA team, but holy cripes can that kid shoot. Highly unorthodox shooting motion, but the guy's long range jumper is absolutely deadly.

Ferry seems to love his shooters, that's for sure. I saw where we also signed John Shurna to our summer league team. He is so unathletic that I'd be fairly shocked if he ever had more than a cup of coffee with any NBA team, but holy cripes can that kid shoot. Highly unorthodox shooting motion, but the guy's long range jumper is absolutely deadly.

Shurna apparently lit it up in practice the other day too. I could see him coming in and filling a Vlad Rad type of role for us from the PF spot.

Shurna apparently lit it up in practice the other day too. I could see him coming in and filling a Vlad Rad type of role for us from the PF spot.

If he is to make it in the NBA, his role is going to have to be just that, the highly specialized long range gunner. I watched this kid all throughout his career at Northwestern, and I really enjoyed him as a player and as just a really quality young fella. I'll be rooting for him.

If he is to make it in the NBA, his role is going to have to be just that, the highly specialized long range gunner. I watched this kid all throughout his career at Northwestern, and I really enjoyed him as a player and as just a really quality young fella. I'll be rooting for him.

Supposedly he's very intelligent and a hard worker so maybe he can fill a Matt Bonner / Steve Novak type of role in the NBA. I don't know much about him but everything I've read about his shooting sounds positive.

Supposedly he's very intelligent and a hard worker so maybe he can fill a Matt Bonner / Steve Novak type of role in the NBA. I don't know much about him but everything I've read about his shooting sounds positive.

Well he's an NU guy, so yeah, high intelligence goes without saying. He does have an odd, odd looking shot though. It's got a definite hitch in it and is certainly not pretty, but it absolutely does work for him somehow.

Well he's an NU guy, so yeah, high intelligence goes without saying. He does have an odd, odd looking shot though. It's got a definite hitch in it and is certainly not pretty, but it absolutely does work for him somehow.

Well maybe he and Teague can have an ugliest shot contest? Then maybe we can bring in Childress to judge it?? LOL
  • Like 1

Well maybe he and Teague can have an ugliest shot contest? Then maybe we can bring in Childress to judge it?? LOL

we might as well give JChill the award for just showing up...lol
  • Like 1