• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Danny please get us another Big!

Blunt91

While we sit around waiting to see how the Howard/Magic soap opera goes down the other Centers are being signed. Heck I just want someone half way decent to back up AL & ZaZa. Darko was amnestied yesterday and Pyzbilla is still available, or maybe even Fesneko. Anyone is better then petro or bringing back Collins or Damp.

Petro is at least as good as Collins and Dampier and we already have to pay him like 3 mil. He played 15 minutes per game for the Nets, Collins 10 and Dampier 5 for us. His PER was a pedestrian 10. Collins' PER was an abysmal 3 and Dampier a not much better 5. He is big and takes up room. Unfortunately, cap room too.

Petro is at least as good as Collins and Dampier and we already have to pay him like 3 mil. He played 15 minutes per game for the Nets, Collins 10 and Dampier 5 for us. His PER was a pedestrian 10. Collins' PER was an abysmal 3 and Dampier a not much better 5. He is big and takes up room. Unfortunately, cap room too.

I continue to laugh at this desire to get Darko Milicic. This guy produced 0.003 WS48 last year. That was worse than both Jason Collins and Erick Dampier, and neither one of them gave the Hawks much of anything. Dampier's rebounding was actually pretty strong though. A tree stump is a more useful player than Darko Milicic, but I guess because he is a 7 footer, we absolutely must sign him even though that 7 feet is completely and utterly useless.
  • Like 1

I continue to laugh at this desire to get Darko Milicic. This guy produced 0.003 WS48 last year. That was worse than both Jason Collins and Erick Dampier, and neither one of them gave the Hawks much of anything. Dampier's rebounding was actually pretty strong though. A tree stump is a more useful player than Darko Milicic, but I guess because he is a 7 footer, we absolutely must sign him even though that 7 feet is completely and utterly useless.

I don't get the Darko love either. At 850k to play 5 minutes a game it is hard to argue against any 7 footer though, even a tree stump.

Well whoever we get will likely be for the Vet minimum. More than likely it will be Collins. Keith look solid today. He still didn't rebound well. Who knows what we got in Jordan Williams. LD said during his interview today he wouldn't be surprise if some more moves are coming.

Well whoever we get will likely be for the Vet minimum. More than likely it will be Collins. Keith look solid today. He still didn't rebound well. Who knows what we got in Jordan Williams. LD said during his interview today he wouldn't be surprise if some more moves are coming.

Benson fits Ferry/Drew's scheme much better than Collins. Collins was Sund's guy. Keith is a much better rebounder than Collins. I see no reason to keep Collins.

Im sure ferry is working on our big man problem but is being patient and smart so he can find a decent big without messing up our cap. Decent bigs are so overpaid these days its ridiculous. If you 7 feet, semi decent, and young you are guaranteed a big pay day.Deandre jordan 10 mil salary, Javale Mcgee 10 mil salary, Asik 8 mil a year Roy hibbert MAX.

Jordan Williams looks like Collins replacement as fat guy off the bench.