• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jeff Teague / Schultz interviews (Auido)

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member
  • Premium Member

Teague still mumbling.Schultz giving Ferry too much credit for that trade. NJ wanted Joe as much as Danny wanted to trade him.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

I'm still not understanding the fear in taking a risk in trading for Dwight. You trade for him and he and Smoove leave..... you rebuild. Win-Win. It is not like Josh Smith is staying if we don't get Dwight/superstar unless we overpay him, which puts us in the same predicament we were with Joe.

• Admin

I'm still not understanding the fear in taking a risk in trading for Dwight. You trade for him and he and Smoove leave..... you rebuild. Win-Win. It is not like Josh Smith is staying if we don't get Dwight/superstar unless we overpay him, which puts us in the same predicament we were with Joe.

Well you also lose Al and draft picks. Essentially you become an expansion team and it will be years before the team is competitive again.

Teague still mumbling.

Schultz giving Ferry too much credit for that trade. NJ wanted Joe as much as Danny wanted to trade him.

Teague was pretty good to me and in most trade both teams want the player they get. I think its more of the shock stage. The media alway does this. Just because they say it can't be done... It should be true. lol
  • Like 1