• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Brian Scalabrine

ATLJA316

The guy is hoping to get pulled into a training camp.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/222993/Scalabrine_Hoping_For_Training_Camp_Invite

Aside from the fact that he's the best NBA meme in the business, the guy has been around winning franchises for years now. We could use some of that winning aura on our side.

(and who wouldn't want to hear Scalabrine chants at the highlight factory!?)

What's the worst that can happen?

Posted Image

Edited by ATLJA316

• Moderators

Automatic message

This topic has been moved from "Atlanta Hawks Forums / HomeCourt" to "Atlanta Hawks Forums / OMFG!".

------------------------------------------------

Just kidding! Posted Image

And if you thought that was funny, you should've seen the look on my face when I saw the title. "We added WHO!?!?"

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 4

Automatic message

This topic has been moved from "Atlanta Hawks Forums / HomeCourt" to "Atlanta Hawks Forums / OMFG!".

And if you thought that was funny, you should've seen the look on my face when I saw the title. "We added WHO!?!?"

~lw3

I wanted to "like" this post soooo many times. i haven't had a good belly aching laugh in a long time.,,thnx my man.

Automatic message

~lw3

Oh man, I'm just beginning to slow down my laughter just a bit after reading this. I could only imagine...hold up...I'm laughing again...banging the desk from laughing...stomach cramping, beginning to tear up....

Automatic message

~lw3

Well done sir, well done!

As to the topic, he does cheer pretty hard from the bench and we might need that.