• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Lakocalypse is Here!

lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Posted Image

Who else is feeling like Nero right now?

http://www.latimes.c...0,4845829.story

The Lakers have fired Mike Brown as coach after the team's 1-4 start, according to a person familiar with the situation but not authorized to speak publicly about it.

Brown was barely a month into his second season with the team, which struggled badly amid high expectations.

It was unclear who would be his replacement.

Rumors swirling it will be the Master of the Princeton, Eddie Jordan #yeslawd

Michelangelo Brown... victim of the Kobe Glare of Death.

Posted Image

And if that's not enough... Was Laker hoops so bad it drove Devin Ebanks to drink?

http://www.cbssports...uspicion-of-dui

After Mike Brown's son was dealing with threats on Twitter, we got a double dose of Lakers news. One is that Mike Brown has apparently been fired five games into the season. The other is that backup swingman Devin Ebanks has been arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence.

~lw3 Edited by lethalweapon3

• Moderators

Its all about Chemistry! You can have all the talent but if there is no chemistry then its not going to work.

The fact that Nash was playing off the ball is a sign of what is wrong. Kobe is the one who has to sacrifice some of his game.

This is a HUGE part of it and I don't think Kobe is willing to take that step back and allow Nash to run the offense and Dwight to do his thing.

• Admin

This is a HUGE part of it and I don't think Kobe is willing to take that step back and allow Nash to run the offense and Dwight to do his thing.

If you look at the success of the Celtics, Heat, Spurs and even the Thunder ... it is about sacrifice for the good of the team The stars on those teams all changed their games to allow the team to win over individual accalades
  • Like 1

Sorry it was Brown's fault. With the talent he had he should have more then 1 win against the Pistons. I understand chemistry and I'm not saying they should be 5-0 but they should have more then 1 win. Princeton offense...lmao

I disagree with Kobe adjusting. He knows more about winning basketball than everyone else in that organization put together and is more decorated on both sides of the ball than any other player there could dream of. They just have a poor GM. Other than the Gasol deal that fell in his lap, most of his moves have blown up in his face. Why is Artest still there? I've said it a million times: Nash's defense is the undoing of every team he's ever been on. Say what you will about Fisher, he was a Pit Bull defensiely. Nash, Pomeranian. Just saw Phil asking for more control over basketball operations. More like hire me Mitch, then get the f&@k out of the way. I think Phil figures it pretty easy to win with 2 great 7 footers, something he's never enjoyed. Should be interesting.

First I think Mike Brown really messed up what could have been a good thing.he stuck with that system that wasn't working and wasgoing to stay with it even when it wasn't working.he was fine with losing more games b/c he was to hardheaded to change.Second I think it might me good if LA gets PhilI think Phils mind games will push Howard right out of town