• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All brick needed to do was box out Gee

capstone21

We got outrebounded by 21. 49 to 28 that is just sad. Our guards got beat off the dribble consistently in the 4th. Drew does not understand momentum. A lot of stuff went wrong tonight. Very disheartening.

Yep a lot of the problems in the 4th were because our guards, mainly Teague, were getting beaten like a drum off the dribble.

It's funny but we should have lost against Washington exactly like this when we failed to box out on a final shot. We got lucky that game that the clock was on our side. Tonight it wasn't.

• Like 1

Yep a lot of the problems in the 4th were because our guards, mainly Teague, were getting beaten like a drum off the dribble. It's funny but we should have lost against Washington exactly like this when we failed to box out on a final shot. We got lucky that game that the clock was on our side. Tonight it wasn't.

Didn't see the mainly Teague thing. We were getting beat off the dribble before Teague came back in with 6:30 to go in the 4th, but he certainly did not change that. Waiters made the last couple of buckets or plays in that game.

Yeah Al should have gotten over there to cover for Josh being lazy and allowing Gee to get inside position on him. Al should have had 4 pairs of arms to catch that pitiful turnover by Josh there in the final minute. Al should have shot the 4 FTs for Josh that he bricked at the line. Al and his +6 +/- for the night should have done some voodoo to not allow Josh to have a -13 +/- tonight. Yep this one is totally on Al and it's inexcusable.

I don't recall dismissing Al's entire game or commending Josh for a flawless one, but I don't see why Al is untouchable in this situation..?

Didn't see the mainly Teague thing. We were getting beat off the dribble before Teague came back in with 6:30 to go in the 4th, but he certainly did not change that. Waiters made the last couple of buckets or plays in that game.

It was mainly Teague getting abused by Pargo there in the 4th as he couldn't even slow him down. It certainly wasn't all his fault and I'm not blaming him for the loss, but Pargo was primarily his assignment tonight and he blew it.

I don't recall dismissing Al's entire game or commending Josh for a flawless one, but I don't see why Al is untouchable in this situation..?

It's not on Al to try and desperately get over there and leave his man to cover up for Josh. Not when Josh is still right there next to Gee and could have at least tried to stop him from scoring. That play is 100% on Josh in my eyes as that was his position and he gave it up to a smaller player.

Yeah Al should have gotten over there to cover for Josh being lazy and allowing Gee to get inside position on him. Al should have had 4 pairs of arms to catch that pitiful turnover by Josh there in the final minute. Al should have shot the 4 FTs for Josh that he bricked at the line. Al and his +6 +/- for the night should have done some voodoo to not allow Josh to have a -13 +/- tonight. Yep this one is totally on Al and it's inexcusable.

You are right. As many times as Josh came from his side to block a shot of a player who had just beat Al.... you would think Al could do the same... lol

I know everyone is upset but I still like this team. I see us as being alright.

Oh as Larry Drew just said, Josh said he takes the blame because he should have boxed out.

You are right. As many times as Josh came from his side to block a shot of a player who had just beat Al.... you would think Al could do the same... lol

I know everyone is upset but I still like this team. I see us as being alright.

Oh as Larry Drew just said, Josh said he takes the blame because he should have boxed out.

Josh is a weakside shot blocker though so yeah I expect him to do those things. Good to see Josh falling on the sword here as that final play was his on him entirely. Not saying the loss is on him, but that final play certainly was.