• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pistons

lethalweapon3

Why isn't (blank)dude81 banned here yet? He's the most worthless waste of space on this forum. He's a confirmed racist and confirmed bandwagoner. He told me he would not support the Hawks unless they were the best team in the league. He's just a troll who has no business being on a Hawks forum. You don't have to tolerate his nonsense, trolling, and racist remarks.

• Admin

Why isn't (blank)dude81 banned here yet? He's the most worthless waste of space on this forum. He's a confirmed racist and confirmed bandwagoner. He told me he would not support the Hawks unless they were the best team in the league. He's just a troll who has no business being on a Hawks forum. You don't have to tolerate his nonsense, trolling, and racist remarks.

I can't believe I am defending him but he has a right to his opinion ... Even if it is a complaining one. He has been around a lot longer then you and I also don't recall him ever making racist comments. If you don't like his posts then just ignore them.

I can't believe I am defending him but he has a right to his opinion ... Even if it is a complaining one. He has been around a lot longer then you and I also don't recall him ever making racist comments. If you don't like his posts then just ignore them.

He called Zaza Pachulia a worthless foreigner and went on to try to justify it saying he makes racist remarks about every race (which makes it even worse). Plus he's a blatant troll. Who cares how long he's been on this forum? It's still clear as day he's trolling. No sane person posts negativity no matter what. Post count and join date shouldn't put you above the rules, he's a troll and he will continue to troll. Just get rid of him before he does it more, this place will be a lot more pleasant when he's gone. I don't post a lot obviously but I do lurk a lot and whenever I see (blank)dude81 post i already know it's a worthless troll post.
  • Like 1

Regardless of what the Pistons did do or didn't do,

the Hawks lost because they couldn't hit their free throws.

Those points count and when you add them up, they

often tell us the difference between a win and a loss.

Tonight was no different.

Yes, Josh sat out because of his injury and may not be

on the floor tonight. Strangely enough, Hawks staged

their comeback when he sat.

GO HAWKS! (And hit those free throws!)

• Like 1

I'm with Gray on the free throws. It's getting embarrassing. There's no hope for Josh, but I long for the days when Al was consistent around the 75% range. His confidence is all but gone when he steps up there. There needs to be special attention paid to this issue in practice. Where's Mark Price when you need him? Besides the Nets winning though, the teams around us in the East all fell. Good night in the NBA overall besides our failed comeback. Joe is on his annual binge seems like, Thibideau for my money is arguably the best coach going, and Kyrie Irving is simply a natural.

He called Zaza Pachulia a worthless foreigner and went on to try to justify it saying he makes racist remarks about every race (which makes it even worse). Plus he's a blatant troll. Who cares how long he's been on this forum? It's still clear as day he's trolling. No sane person posts negativity no matter what. Post count and join date shouldn't put you above the rules, he's a troll and he will continue to troll. Just get rid of him before he does it more, this place will be a lot more pleasant when he's gone. I don't post a lot obviously but I do lurk a lot and whenever I see (blank)dude81 post i already know it's a worthless troll post.

I agree, there is a difference between stating your opinion and being a blatant troll, now matter the outcome of the game. Does the guy or girl ever say anything positive?

• Premium Member

As bad as everything else went, Hawks had a horrible

night @ the free throw line.

12-20 = 8 points left on the line. We lost by one point.

60% just doesn't get the job done. All these guys make

big $$$$ to play this game and can't make their free throws.

Ugh.

Posted Image

Seriously. They shouldn't even call them "free throws" when the Hawks are going to shoot them. This team can barely buy a bucket from that spot.

• Like 1

• Admin

on the bright side......Congrats to AL Horford on his first three pointer of the year (and it was in crunch time)

<a class=http://hawksquawk.net/community//public/style_emoticons/default/line%20dance.gif' alt='line%20dance.gif'> line%20dance.gifline%20dance.gif

His foot was on the line ...