• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A deal for Gortat shows Ferry's vision for this hawks team becoming visible

JTB

If I were Ferry I would try to give Sac a call to see if we could get Cousins. Reasonable contract with star potential. We would also still have payroll flexibility.

If I were Ferry I would try to give Sac a call to see if we could get Cousins. Reasonable contract with star potential. We would also still have payroll flexibility.

I'm sure he's probably called, but I doubt Sacramento would want Josh as for now they have their PF of the future in Robinson. Maybe they'd consider Josh to be a SF though, who knows. I'd certainly be more than willing to take the chance on that kid as he's got elite skill and legit size.

I'm sure he's probably called, but I doubt Sacramento would want Josh as for now they have their PF of the future in Robinson. Maybe they'd consider Josh to be a SF though, who knows. I'd certainly be more than willing to take the chance on that kid as he's got elite skill and legit size.

Cousins is a beast. He is a headcase, but maybe a change of scenery would do him well.

• Premium Member

Why do y'all keep saying it's JUST Gortat? It's...

Gortat

Dudley

1-2 1st round picks

The 5-7 million or so we save by having Gortat instead of Josh on his new contract. Keep in mind we can get a player like Korver or Lou for that amount.

Or we could have Josh.

I know which I'd prefer for the success of the Hawks in the future.

Thats if Josh Signs right?