• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lou could miss start of next season?

benhillboy

The schedule has also picked up since Lou went down. It looks like Boston has clawed themselves back to being over .500 and they're rolling... That means this team has already played 6 teams with winning records in the 9 games since Lou went down.

Indiana

Boston

SA

NY

Memphis

Chicago

Not to mention they lost in Lou's most productive games this month.

I'm not saying Lou is worthless, but I don't think they miss him that much as of yet. It might turn out to be the case in the future, but I don't think his injury has been a huge factor as of yet.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

The team is 5-4 since went down... And you think he would have made a huge difference in that Chicago game? I don't.

http://espn.go.com/nba/player/gamelog/_/id/2799/louis-williams

That has been no big slide since he went out of the line up. The team had a 4 game losing streak earlier this month when he was playing. Since he went down the team has got blown out by Chicago, they let the Indy game get away later in the second half, and they lost a close win to NY because they couldn't get any stops.

This team has topped 100 points in 6 out of the 9 games that he has been out of the line up this month. The 10 games before that they only scored 100 points three times. And that is the area in which Lou helps us the most. According to what we're supposed to believe.

It's not just Lou not being out there but he's a part of why we're struggling. But losing Harris, plus Morrow and especially Zaza has been big during our struggles.

It's not just Lou not being out there but he's a part of why we're struggling. But losing Harris, plus Morrow and especially Zaza has been big during our struggles.

I'm not saying the guy is worthless, but the last 9 games... It's been the good and the bad as always. A big win over Memphis and a very competitive game against NY that could have fallen the teams way... Then there was the blow out loss to Chicago, but I think nearly everyone was playing when Chicago blew them out a few weeks ago.... So...

I think largely the schedule has got tougher the last few weeks and that has been the largest part of the problem IMO.

Looking at Teague's numbers after Lou.....

Do you think Lou held Teague back?

Seems like Devin works better with Teague than Lou hogging the ball.

It's an interesting thought. I wonder if Drew tells Teague to defer to Lou?

And, FWIW I do think Teague plays better with Harris. That's why I hope we can re-sign Harris for a reasonable salary.

There is no doubt Lou can be a huge asset to our team when fully healthy. But also, I have to say that I dont think the offense has taken that huge of a hit since he has went down. We all know that were not winning a championship this year, so his injury will actually show us what we have in Jenkins and other backup guards as to who we may want to sign going forward into the offseason.

WE CAN ONLY PRAY THAT FERRY ACTUALLY THROWS A CONTRACT OUT THERE TO KORVER!

It's an interesting thought. I wonder if Drew tells Teague to defer to Lou?

And, FWIW I do think Teague plays better with Harris. That's why I hope we can re-sign Harris for a reasonable salary.

We always seem to have players that want to defer... With the exception of the one guy that needs to defer.

That being Josh Smith.

• Like 1

first off fellow hawks fans their is not 1 man that we can say that we have to have or we could put the yoke on to carry the team. we had really a 6 headed monster which is why we were so hard to beat at the begining of the season.on any given night devin & teague want show up . their was korver coming off the bench if its not his night then it would be stephenson that would hit a few shots when we had a dry spell.their were times when moorow would go on a streak to demoralise the other team.lou would sometimes warm up in the fourth qtr. to take us home.but then injuries crept in.

AND WHAT IS A SOUPHPOUND? well first off a souphound is a mutt who definantly gets no special treatment, he doesnt get top of the line dog food,just table scraps.he gets no grooming & he definantly doesnt get the benefit of coming in the house even when its cold.

the same treatment an atlanta fan should get as far as a superstar even thinking about coming hear. it seems like we cannot contain superstars.eitheir we just cant pay them or we cant handle their egos nor flamboyant personalitys.you have to damb near be a southern baptist choir boy to live in this state.