• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Bucks interested in Smith -- via Realgm

capstone21

• Admin

The Milwaukee Bucks are interested in trading for Josh Smith, according to a report.The Bucks could offer a package of Brandon Jennings and Ersan Ilyasova for Smith.Atlanta is widely expected to trade Smith before the Feb. 21 trade deadline.Smith is averaging 17.3 points, 8.6 rebounds and 2.1 blocks in 35.7 minutes per game.--------------------------------------I would not be able to turn the deal down. I would then turn around and send Teague for a good swing man

Brandon Jennings puts up stats but he's a ball dominant pg. He is very talented but I'm not so sure I'd want him. Then again beggars can't be choosers. Lol. I'd really love a package around Larry Sanders. Also I believe Dalembert is an expiring contract so add him to whatever deal we get with the Bucks.

We can hope that Smith would sign with them and we also get a first. Jennings is also expiring. Ilyasova is a nice player on a good deal, but I'd also keep JT even if we got Jennings. Then we'd re-sign both? Don't think so. Jennings is sign and traded or just walks and we end up with just Ilyasova .Smith is worth a big deal, Jennings isn't. Hope Ferry can get the deal with a first.

I'd take this in a heartbeat. I've followed BJ since his high school days and he has potential to be an All-Star. He has a fire about him that we really don't have on this team, he always plays with a chip on his shoulder and he could definitely be a face of the franchise type of player.

I don't think any of these trades have legs. This is the time of year opposing GMs dangle players out there to create these rumors. That said, if we didn't have a PG that we liked then we might have to consider this.

If Smith is going to the Bucks (despite his comments about disliking the city), then forget Brandon Jennings. Ilyasova is ok but not great. they're not giving up Larry Sanders. So I'd look for draft picks, John Henson and decent or expiring filler as a starting point.

Stay the f*** away from jennings he the epiphany of a me first low iq ball hog pg who thinks he is better than he is. Not to mention he is a signifactly worst finisher than teague which is part of the reason why his fg is so low.If we get sanders i will orgasm. Alot of yall dont know him but this year b4 he was injured he was playing like a prime marcus camby and was doing an excellent job of anchoring the bucks defense. He is the type of player that would be perfect for us.

Smith and Morrow for Dalembert, Ilyasova and a pick works. I'd do that deal. You get a starting Center and SF in the same deal. Dally is an expiring or we could re-sign him this off-season. Ilyasova is techinically a SF, but can play PF too so he's versatile.

I'll tell you another blockbuster that works too.....

Atlanta in: Al Jefferson, Ersan Ilyasova

Utah in: Brandon Jennings, Anthony Morrow and Johan Petro

Milwaukee in: Josh Smith

That's a deal I'd do in a second!

Smith and Morrow for Dalembert, Ilyasova and a pick works. I'd do that deal. You get a starting Center and SF in the same deal. Dally is an expiring or we could re-sign him this off-season. Ilyasova is techinically a SF, but can play PF too so he's versatile.

I'll tell you another blockbuster that works too.....

Atlanta in: Al Jefferson, Ersan Ilyasova

Utah in: Brandon Jennings, Anthony Morrow and Johan Petro

Milwaukee in: Josh Smith

That's a deal I'd do in a second!

Wouldn't it be ironic to trade Josh to Milwaukee after that whole deal a few years back in the playoffs. Daly is nice but neither he nor Ersan are enough for me as Ersan is a fringe good player and Daly is 31.

I'm not interested in Al Jefferson either as we still have to worry about him being a FA and he's so slow footed that he doesn't fit with our team style of play.

Wouldn't it be ironic to trade Josh to Milwaukee after that whole deal a few years back in the playoffs. Daly is nice but neither he nor Ersan are enough for me as Ersan is a fringe good player and Daly is 31.

I'm not interested in Al Jefferson either as we still have to worry about him being a FA and he's so slow footed that he doesn't fit with our team style of play.

Daly may be 31, but he's playing extremely well in limited minutes. If it weren't for Sanders breakout season, he may be having the best season of his career. Ilyasova is a good player, but definitely not a star. I just think this deal is a better fit for our team than Jennings and Ilyasova. In the trade section, I proposed a mega deal where Jennings goes somewhere else and we get a Center and a SF. Check it out and let me know what you think.

As for Jefferson, I agree he's slow and not a good fit for an uptempto team; however he does play well in the post and helps us better utilize our shooters. That's one thing we don't have now. Easy buckets. Easy buckets.