• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Horford/Teague becoming one of leagues best 1-2 punches.

ATLscrubLove

Teague is a top 10 PG in this league, I know he can have consistency issues but if he stays hot there is no question. Horford is already one of the best centers while playing out of position. If they continue to roll like this they will be one of the leagues best tandems. If they can both keep rolling like this... Along with our shooters stepping up... And Smoove being there... Making smart decisions. Watch for this team to do some real damage.

Edited by ATLscrubLove

I've always mentioned that Smoove & Horford have been one of the best, but Teague has been on the rise as of late, and I'm loving every bit of it. Love the play from our 3 guys.

Yeah but you've been wrong about Smoove.

The question is, does DF invest in Teague and Smoove (with Horf) as our core for the next 4 years this summer?I'm indifferent. I know we would win a lot of games. But something tells me with those three leading us we may still end up being a second round or at best an Eastern Conference exit. No championship. But having Horf, Teague, and Smoove locked up... not bad at all.