• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why can't Smoove learn from Horford?

ATLscrubLove

The issue is that it really caps his usefulness and makes it a very complicated question how you price him as a FA. Teams that consistently waste possessions don't win NBA titles without overwhelming talent. A team with Josh as its highest paid player is going to waste possessions and will not have overwhelming talent. So what do you do with him? It isn't a simple question for me.

Me either. I don't have an answer. I don't think anyone does. Smoove is a polarizing player. I want him back, but not for max money. And you're post is on point. I keep thinking that some team out there is going to look at his numbers, star quality, and age, will break the bank for him. Even though their GM probably hasn't seen him play nearly as much as half the people on this board. Call me crazy, but some team will give him more than Ferry will, and he'll bolt.

Thinking out loud bet Josh was pissed after the suspension and was intent on being traded. Didn't happen and now Al has stepped up. What if he's recapitulated and decided to play team ball. Would be to his advantage for his contract talks???? Wishful thinking?